Quick Question

bigdawg86

I just booked my may 7th cruise on the dream 2 days ago and the price dropped $20 pp today. Can i still get that price matched.

Even if you didn't book early saver, if it is before final payment date, they will re-price your booking to the lower rate. Just call Carnival (or your travel agent if it is a travel agent booking).

Even if you didn't book early saver, if it is before final payment date, they will re-price your booking to the lower rate. Just call Carnival (or your travel agent if it is a travel agent booking).

if the cruise is May 7th then there would be no way to book ES and it would definitely be after final payment.

OP is it more then 48 hours since you booked? I think there is a 48 price protection or something like that. Maybe it's only 24??

Bill

if the cruise is May 7th then there would be no way to book ES and it would definitely be after final payment.

OP is it more then 48 hours since you booked? I think there is a 48 price protection or something like that. Maybe it's only 24??

Bill

LOL! That's what I was thinking......

$20? Is it really worth the hassle?

I just booked my may 7th cruise on the dream 2 days ago and the price dropped $20 pp today. Can i still get that price matched.

If you filled-out the 110% Price Protection Form and submitted within 48 hours of booking, and it was a carnival-advertised fare, then you'd be eligible to get back 110% of the price drop. Otherwise, since you booked after Final Payment Deadline and you could not have booked Early Saver, you cannot otherwise get a price adjustment after your Final Payment Deadline.

ken

Archived