Need help on FLL flight time

OPSnorkeler

We will be on the Island Princess Panama cruise from February 7-17th and we are trying to book our flights. Usually we try to book an afternoon return flight in order to be sure that there is no issue making the flights due to disembarkation times. The best that I see right now is about 11:30AM. Is that late enough?

Under normal circumstances that should be fine. We got off the Grand in FLL about 9:30 two weeks ago (we waited until the last minute since out flight was at 2) and we were at the airport at 10. IF the ship arrives on time, and you get off early you'll have plenty of time. The airport is busy so give yourself enough time.

We will be on the Island Princess Panama cruise from February 7-17th and we are trying to book our flights. Usually we try to book an afternoon return flight in order to be sure that there is no issue making the flights due to disembarkation times. The best that I see right now is about 11:30AM. Is that late enough?

You should not have any trouble with an 11:30am flight out of FLL.

If there are no glitches this should be fine...this past Sunday we were off the Ruby at 7:25 AM, at the airport (Fort Lauderdale), checked in at 8:04 AM (time stamp on our baggage tags) and going through security shortly after that. This was for a 1:25 PM flight.

I'm glad you guys are saying that's ok! I have a 12:30 and I was worried. I know the airport is busy, not to mention Oasis is disembarking that day also. That's what worries me the most...However, the flight that was later than that was way more expensive so there was no way!

Archived