NOS infirmary

DH and I are on injectable medication and can not get on a plane with a half full sharps container, so I called RCCL and asked if we could drop the used needles at the infirmary and they said of corse we just need to check in with the infirmary as soon as we get on the ship....where the heck is it??????

Thanks for your help.

Why don't you contact the special needs department or your cabin steward once on board and request a sharps container. DW and I do it with no problems. We are both diabetic and take an injectable med as well as lancets for glucose checks.

My usual rule of thumb to get to the infirmary fast is to go all the way down and all the way forward. Always worked so far. Never hurts to memorize 2 ways to get to your muster station, too.

DH and I are on injectable medication and can not get on a plane with a half full sharps container, so I called RCCL and asked if we could drop the used needles at the infirmary and they said of corse we just need to check in with the infirmary as soon as we get on the ship....where the heck is it??????

Thanks for your help.

On the Navigator it is on Deck 1.

I have just had a 'medical form from them, and it asked on there if I needed a sharps container.

did you print the medical form off line or is it something RCL sent to you?

if I cant find it i'll ask our room attendant

Archived