Get a Balcony for a Price of an Inside! New RCCL Promotion.

Was just on the RCCL website. They have a promotion running where you can be upgraded to a balcony cabin when you purchase an inside cabin! Sounds great to me.

It applies for Oasis, Allure, and Navigator sailings throughout April. For the Oasis/Allure sailings, you are upgraded to a "Neighborhood" balcony, and for the Navigator you are upgraded to a regular balcony.

Sonds like an excellent deal to me!

As much as I want to travel on Oasis or Allure I just can't see booking a neighborhood balcony. I like my privacy and those are a bit to 'open' for me;)

Very competitive pricing....makes me wonder if this is a sign of things to come.

As much as I want to travel on Oasis or Allure I just can't see booking a neighborhood balcony. I like my privacy and those are a bit to 'open' for me;)

Very competitive pricing....makes me wonder if this is a sign of things to come.

I second that...I need the ocean view....

We're hitting a real dilemma in our house, I must admit...one that I think many are probably hitting... new ship with all the bells and whistles and an itinerary that we've seen both on cruises and land based vacations, vs smaller ships with new itineraries....don't get me wrong-MORE than thankful to have this dilemma, but we're at a stalemate....:o

When we booked our August 2011 Allure cruise back in February, I was originally planning an oceanview balcony for my husband and myself, and an inside across the hall for my kids. There were so few combinations like this available, but I noticed that if I booked a Central Park balcony instead of the inside for the kids (which is across the hall from our oceanview), that there was only a $50pp difference....however because it is considered a balcony I was able to apply the C&A balcony discount of $100 which I couldn't apply to the inside, so it turned out to be the same price. My kids are thrilled to have a balcony with any view instead of the instead of the inside

They are definitely holding to new bookings only. Plus, not combinable with groups or C&A discounts.

I booked a Cat M for me and mom on Navigator 4/28. The price for the Z guarantee is actually $10/pp more, and then we'd be moved to a balcony. But because I booked on March 13, can't do it. Plus I'm in a group for a $50 OBC.

Oh well, not to be. It's also on the Tuesday specials next week. Might see what happens after that. They obviously did not get enough action from this week's Tuesday special and had to put out this kind of booking incentive. Frankly, unless you're within driving distance to the port, airfare for those time frames are almost too high to make the trip worth it.

For 4 nights, I'll be fine with the inside. Just makes you wonder how long after final you REALLY need to wait to see if good deals come out.

I second that...I need the ocean view....

We're hitting a real dilemma in our house, I must admit...one that I think many are probably hitting... new ship with all the bells and whistles and an itinerary that we've seen both on cruises and land based vacations, vs smaller ships with new itineraries....don't get me wrong-MORE than thankful to have this dilemma, but we're at a stalemate....:o

And who says you don't get an ocean view from a neighborhood balcony..

Some Boardwalk balcony pix

2829990120104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

2203479260104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived