Using CruiseCritic on an iPod Touch?

nytraveller53

A friend of mine would say thank goodness for McDonalds - they are everywhere:D

Exactly my point. When we drove to Fl. this year McD's filled a couple addictions....mine to internet and hubby's to coffee. I found I didn't even need to go inside, hooked up sitting in the car.

Exactly my point. When we drove to Fl. this year McD's filled a couple addictions....mine to internet and hubby's to coffee. I found I didn't even need to go inside, hooked up sitting in the car.

Someone with a good heart must have told you about the free wifi

I'm grandfathered in to unlimited on the iPhone. It drives me bonkers how it wants to pick up McDs wifi while I'm going through the drive thru. When you are driving, many rest stops also have free wifi.

I am addicted to my itouch (can't imagine calling it anything else) got hooked after getting the 1st generation free when buying a MAC desktop. I now have the 4th generation. Its great can surf the web and pay no monthly fee, but had a problem recently. Wanted to checkin for a flight with Jet Blue (was at a Starbucks) and couldn't do so without flash. Anyone know how I can solve the problem so I can check into flight on Jet Blue. It very strange since last Oct I was able to check in via the 1st gen, and last week couldn't with the 4th gen itouch.

I will be doing a transatlantic later this year, was able to download lots of info and maps for the cities I will be going to.

I also couldn't resist get the shipmate app. :)

OP? Wife! MacBook Pro? Weren't you the one who was just talking about getting a new Dell and swore to never own a Mac? I hadn't realized you were partnered. You've always said things to allude to you being a single mom before.

Maybe you didn't read my previous post carefully.

Let me simplify it:

*I like Windows. Therefore, I have a Dell (running Windows). I do not care for Mac.

*My wife, on the other hand, likes Mac. Therefore, she has a Macbook Pro.

*My wife is a female, I am a male.

*We each have our own computer.

Not sure what the problem was?

Wanted to checkin for a flight with Jet Blue (was at a Starbucks) and couldn't do so without flash. Anyone know how I can solve the problem so I can check into flight on Jet Blue. It very strange since last Oct I was able to check in via the 1st gen, and last week couldn't with the 4th gen itouch.

I would imagine that between last October and last week Jet Blue switched to using Flash rather than anything different in the apple products.

Bill

Archived