Two adults and one baby

BlueVinney

This is a question for cruises sailing from UK. There are currently many good deals for 2 adults on a cruise from the UK but what about adding a 10 month old baby? Baby would only need a cot and baby food which would/could be brought along. Add that factor and costs more than double! Ouch.

Can anyone recommend a 'baby friendly' cruise operator who will still provide such a service at reasonable cost?

Thanks

I am not sure what services you are asking about. Are you asking what cruiselines have reduced rates for a third passenger? Some of them have specials for certain sailings where you pay only the taxes, etc. for the third/fourth person in the cabin.

I know HAL does on some sailings, and I'm sure others also do. Why not speak with a TA who specializes in cruises, or just search the cruiseline webpages?

There are lots of cruise lines going from Southampton or Dover this summer, and they will all have their different prices....I'm on a P&O in May which offered some free child places; as mentioned, MSC often does this.

You need a proper Cruise TA to guide you through this one.....

Jo.

Thanks everyone.

We were looking for an operator that gave a low rate for a third passenger, particularly as their bedding and food would all be brought form home.

Good advice seems to be to rephrase the question more clearly and and repost on the 'UK Cruisers' forum

Archived