Do you get a bow on Bon Voyage Alcohol?

John&John

Since it was a surprise gift the bow would have been nice. It's just that I expected a bow as I've seen plenty of photos here with BV bottles with bows.

I guess it's like everything else - it varies from ship to ship!

The Jack tasted fine nonetheless! :D

My Adult Beverage have been delivered with a cellophane wrapping, and a perhaps you could call it a bow and a note saying who gave me this gift. First - It was ME who gave me this Bon Voyage Gift, and Second for $70 a bottle I really don't need the hassles of trying to untie a bow. Just leave it in the room and make sure there some ice. And that will save me about 10 minutes of wrestling with a bow! :D

My Adult Beverage have been delivered with a cellophane wrapping, and a perhaps you could call it a bow and a note saying who gave me this gift. First - It was ME who gave me this Bon Voyage Gift, and Second for $70 a bottle I really don't need the hassles of trying to untie a bow. Just leave it in the room and make sure there some ice. And that will save me about 10 minutes of wrestling with a bow! :D

Same for me!!

I ordered a bottle from Bon Voyage for my recent cruise as a gift and was disappointed that there was not a bow on it. I would have brought my own had I known.

What have your experiences been?

I've had it delivered both with and without a bow. I've also it where the bottle wasn't physically there. I had just a note saying my bottle of wine would be delivered upon request (although I think that may have been on a different line)

To me, this is one of those things that would be appreciated by some & doesn't really hurt others. If it's a gift, I can see why someone would want a bow. If I buy it for myself, it really isn't that big of a deal to remove it. I'd be happy to do that, just so others could have a bow on their gift. I would never deliver a gift on land w/o a bow. I can see why the OP would have liked to have one.

Since it was a surprise gift the bow would have been nice. It's just that I expected a bow as I've seen plenty of photos here with BV bottles with bows.

I guess it's like everything else - it varies from ship to ship!

The Jack tasted fine nonetheless! :D

You should have told them it was a gift.

Archived