2 Ships in Labadee same day?

Can anyone tell me your experience with two ships in Labadee

on the same day? It looks like LOS and NOS will both be there for

Thanksgiving day :mad: This would possibly be more pax than one Oasis

class. I know this does not show up on the website for port calls yet,

because the NOS sailing just released last week. Thanks for any feedback.

Can anyone tell me your experience with two ships in Labadee

on the same day? It looks like LOS and NOS will both be there for

Thanksgiving day :mad: This would possibly be more pax than one Oasis

class. I know this does not show up on the website for port calls yet,

because the NOS sailing just released last week. Thanks for any feedback.

ALLURE and NAVIGATOR will be at Labadee together in January!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

In February, we were in Labadee on the Explorer of the Seas and the Navigator was also in port. It was crowded but not too crowded. No lines waiting for food or drinks. Chairs were available. Not as bad as you might imagine.

ALLURE and NAVIGATOR will be at Labadee together in January!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yikes. I would love to see pictures of that!

Have there ever been anything more than two Voyager Ships at once?

I was wondering how does that work out for suite guest that want a cabana, with two ships in port?

I was just wondering that. How would they split the canaba rentals? We are planning on renting a cabana in November and I guess I should look to see if there is another ship in port with us.

We were on Explorer in Nov and another ship was also there (can't remember which one). It's hard to tell, because it rained pretty much all day, but that didn't stop people from going ashore. Since the island can handle Allure or Oasis alone, two other ships isn't an issue.

I was wondering how does that work out for suite guest that want a cabana, with two ships in port?

I was just wondering that. How would they split the canaba rentals? We are planning on renting a cabana in November and I guess I should look to see if there is another ship in port with us.

Pistols at dawn.

pistols_1428753c.jpg

Looks like Allure will be the only ship in Labadee for your sailing date.

We were on Explorer in Nov and another ship was also there (can't remember which one). It's hard to tell, because it rained pretty much all day, but that didn't stop people from going ashore. Since the island can handle Allure or Oasis alone, two other ships isn't an issue.

If it was Early November it was probably with us on Enchantment! We left on Nov. 4 from Baltimore and basically had rain the whole cruise. Some very rough seas - especially on the way back to home port later in the week. There was really no problem with Enchantment and Explorer that I noticed. I thought they really built up Labadee. Since the last time we were there. We still enjoyed the cruise. It's pretty hard to not - even with rain!

Archived