Who is the crusie director on the carnival legend

uncleboo

Is Ralph who they call Wee Jimmy, or something like that? I hear he is great!

I'd like to know who the piano bar person is after Angela, who leaves on the 15th. We sail on the 15th and hoping for a good piano bar person!

Wee Jimmy is Ralph. I have been asking who replaces Angela for months here and on fb. No one seems to know as of yet. Love the piano bar and I am sure I will see you in there in a few weeks.

Wee Jimmy is Ralph. I have been asking who replaces Angela for months here and on fb. No one seems to know as of yet. Love the piano bar and I am sure I will see you in there in a few weeks.

YAY someone who likes the pb too! We for sure will have some fun there! I have asked John Heald a couple times who replaces Angela but i know he has been crazy busy with the Magic - I guess we will know in 2 weeks!

We were on the Carnival Legend (4/17/11 sailing). Jimmy was great. It was our second time with him as CD. Enjoyed him both times.

I know a lot of people complain about CDs doing the same old material, but honestly, when you do that many cruises, week after week, in addition to all the other responsibilities.........it's somewhat understandable.

Be sure ask him about his recent engagement. It's a good story.

Archived