Summit Cabin Choice

logcabin

Hey everyone. Booked the Summit for a June cruise to Bermuda. Our 5th time to Bermuda, second cruise on Celebrity. Was on the Solstice last year.

Question. We booked Concierge class cabin 6143. heard lots of good things about this cabin. However, we love aft cabins and cabin 9201 is open. However, I've heard a few things about that one in regards to noise from above. Does anyone have any advice. Should I stay with 6143 or try and change to 9201?

Thanks for your help..

Hey everyone. Booked the Summit for a June cruise to Bermuda. Our 5th time to Bermuda, second cruise on Celebrity. Was on the Solstice last year.

Question. We booked Concierge class cabin 6143. heard lots of good things about this cabin. However, we love aft cabins and cabin 9201 is open. However, I've heard a few things about that one in regards to noise from above. Does anyone have any advice. Should I stay with 6143 or try and change to 9201?

Thanks for your help..

Not that this will help you but we were on the Summit last month and did a cabin crawl. One of the cabins we saw was 7208. It was a Concierge Class I. The balcony was so large and you looked down over the big penthouses on six. That said, I see that 9201 is a CC1 also. It doesn't look like the balcony would be as deep as 7208 but similar. We had a CC3 on Deck 8 and loved it. We don't like aft cabins but would take 7208 in a nano second.

Thanks for your help..

We were in the sky suite next door to 6143. It is a wonderfully quiet area of the ship and has a larger balcony. You will also have the same staff (minus the butler) that services the suites.

We were in 6143 last year and we booked the same cabin next year. Great location very quiet and like the teak balcony. I think 9201 would be bad right under the Waterfall Bar. They have music at night and the bar is open late. I would not change.

Thanks so much for your help. Still not sure what to do. Stay where we are or move to AFT. Just really concerned about the possible noise from above late at night or early morning with dragging chairs. Oh, but that huge balcony and aft views.. Just can't decide.

We are booked in 7208 in August and we can't wait to enjoy that aft view on sea days! I don't remember any one complaining about the noise from the above cafe, however I seem to recall people commenting that they loved hearing music around cocktail hour. Hopefully, someone who has been in that cabin will comment so that you can get a first hand account!

Archived