Looking for a website....

Hi guys. I haven't posted much here. Hubby and I took our very first cruise last fall onboard Conquest and we fell in love. We just booked our second cruise with our kids for August onboard the Ecstasy. We have 4 children ages 2-14! Can anyone tell me is Camp Carnival as awesome as it sounds?

Also, last fall I remember someone posting here a website where you could actually look at pictures of the cabins onboard any ship. A user could post a picture of a cabin they stayed in and you could look up the room #. Can anyone help me with that site? I'd love to look up our rooms if possible.

Thanks!!

I'm not sure this helps, but, I've had some luck either googleing ship and cabin number or even going to youtube and using the search function looking for ship name and cabin number.

A new site is cruiselinerooms dot com. Not alot of pics yet but it is getting better. There is a pay site also, you might be able to find it with a google search.

That was it!! I found where I uploaded my picture for Conquest #8216 last year. Thanks!!!

Our son has been in the 3-5 and 6-8 year old age groups in CC and absolutely loved it! The counselors have been very friendly and competent with the kids in our experience.

We usually bring the counselors a tip at the end of the cruise to show our appreciation.

That is good to know that you do think Camp Carnival is wonderful. Reading about some of the activities makes me wish I could go to Camp Carnival. I think my children will have a blast! My oldest child has mild Autism. I think he would be ok with the age 12-14 group but Carnival told me I could put him in the age 9-11 group since his social skills are not up to the average teen's... They told me the choice is mine. I am undecided on what to do about him. I think I read somewhere that 12-14 year olds could sign themselves out and if that is in deed true, then I will send him to the younger age group. I can't have him roaming the ship on his own.

Archived