To all the P&O haters...

nothing at all and that is the difference between the ships, at the end of the day any cruise ship or liner over 10000 ton's is a super liner.

Now there's no difference between cruise ships over 10000 tonnes... what next?!:eek::cool:

Thied, are you serious? Anything over 10,000 tonnes a SUPERLINER?

With all due respect I think Wilkpedia your source, missed a 0 somewhere, maybe a typo. LOL.

Sludger..are we related?

Is there a difference though between a:

A Superliner

and b:

A Super Liner

and how many of P&O's Superliners are Super Liners?

Just wondering, I'm off to paint the pergola now.

Paul

so can any of you say or list any where better that will tell us better info then Wikipedia? and show proof.

Whats wrong with a good old Funkin Wagnalls or the Encyclopedia Brittanica? :D lol

Sludge haven't you finished the painting of the pergola yet :eek:

P and O' s latest new, (to Australia) Superliner with passengers lining up for the buffet on formal night... :eek:

Nice Pics.

Think I can see Thied and scurvy in the queue and Sludge standing in the foreground supervising. :D:rolleyes:

lol I have the oldest pooter around :confused:..

Costs me a fortune in tit-bits to keep the mouse running around in his little wheel to power the thing :D..

And yes I remember that cruise when those pic's where taken :)..them where the days when people actually got dressed for the buffet..and what was left over you could take home with you to feed the 15 kids you left at home :D..what amazes me is that the buffet line is comparativley short compared to today's new fangled cruises :rolleyes:..

And in those days you could bring on board your family cow just so you could have fresh milk for your tea and cream for your scones...I don't remember meeting Sludge or Thied but I was in Third class so when the Liner sank they must have made it too the life rafts 1st. Where I was left struggling to get my cow into its life jacket (no easy job). I'm just glad my cow could swim. It was a great cruise apart from that :D

397884587_AfterbeingRescued.jpg.37a91481ce73607a2c5003f21b320e9f.jpg

Archived