John will be the CD for the Breeze

pomm1972

Well, in addition to you balcony, here is hoping for free laundry if it rains, front row center for all shows, a 24kt plastic ship on a stick, and cheap champagne nightly!

;)

Catrin

just curious will this be the europe cruise?? meaning we are going to book for June 2013 for our Son's HS graduation so I guess John wont be the CD at that time...:(

I don't know. He said on his blog that he will be be on Breeze through 2012.

It's great to have confirmation of a hope isn't it!! Funny I don't see you saying you were surprised anywhere:rolleyes::p;)

Floatie, I'm not surprised, I figured he would be. And yes it is great to have it confirmed so far ahead.

Not exactly a surprise that he is going to be the first CD on the Breeze is it.

Enjoy your cruise though.

Not surprised, but he had mentioned his reluctance to bring out another new ship because of all the work involved on his blog.

Well, in addition to you balcony, here is hoping for free laundry if it rains, front row center for all shows, a 24kt plastic ship on a stick, and cheap champagne nightly!

;)

Catrin

Maybe I should ask him for plastic containers so that I can take my lunch on the go to islands.

Just don't make the mistake of booking a particular week JUST because he is currently scheduled to be the CD. As he had to announce on yesterday's blog, his schedule is directed by the beards and he is never guaranteed to be on any ship at any given time.

John has brought out every new ship in recent memory, so I can't imagine anyone being surprised that he'll be bringing out the Breeze.

And for those of you excited to sail with John, don't get too excited. It's really not a lot different than sailing with any other cruise director. In some ways it's almost worse, he is so popular and recognizable when he is out and about he is usually surrounded by people wanting to chat with him, or he's surrounded by his entourage of beards and stephanies.

I don't know. He said on his blog that he will be be on Breeze through 2012.

That's nice- just booked a cove balcony on The Breeze for 12/8/12. We've cruised with John twice before and enjoyed his entertainment. He'll have no requests from us either! :)

I just found out last night that John was going to be our CD. I did not book the Breeze with any idea or planning that I wanted him over any other CD. I wanted to try the Breeze.. I got a cove balcony and John Heald as my CD as an extra thing to look forward to on the 24th of Nov 2012.. cheers Breezers

Just don't make the mistake of booking a particular week JUST because he is currently scheduled to be the CD. As he had to announce on yesterday's blog, his schedule is directed by the beards and he is never guaranteed to be on any ship at any given time.

John has brought out every new ship in recent memory, so I can't imagine anyone being surprised that he'll be bringing out the Breeze.

And for those of you excited to sail with John, don't get too excited. It's really not a lot different than sailing with any other cruise director. In some ways it's almost worse, he is so popular and recognizable when he is out and about he is usually surrounded by people wanting to chat with him, or he's surrounded by his entourage of beards and stephanies.

Ok girl,

I booked Breeze solely because it is a bigger ship and brand new. At first I booked the 2 day because I was not sure I would like that big of ship, but because of the CC group thats sailing I decided to add on the 8 day. Also the ports are amazing.

To tell you truth I can not remember the names of any of the CDs I have had except for the last one, although I'm pretty sure I have never sailed with John. The reason I remember the last one was because she was gawd awful. She'll remain nameless but her queen wave, clown clothing and nails on the chalkboard voice took away from the cruise quite a bit. That being said it has been my favorite cruise, on the Legend. So it didn't make me hate the cruise.

If I get to meet John, great, if not I would totally understand he's a very busy man. But I do look forward to having him on board nonetheless.

Please don't ask him for that. Quit trolling;)

My apologies for calling you a troll. You know how sometimes those of us who employ sarcasm regularly sometimes fail to see it. I failed to see it, my bad.

Archived