Oasis question about roast beef sandwiches

Silly question, is there any horseradish offered at the Park Cafe (think that's the name of it)? And is is straight horseradish or the white kind that is mixed?

Many thanks!

Liz in Kingwood

Oasis in 22 days!!

Yes, horseradish (straight not creamed) is offered either on the sandwich, on the side, or both. I asked for extra roast beef (on the side) as well as extra horseradish. No problem getting either. One of the best roast beef/prime rib sandwiches I have ever had. Enjoy!

Silly question, is there any horseradish offered at the Park Cafe (think that's the name of it)? And is is straight horseradish or the white kind that is mixed?

Many thanks!

Liz in Kingwood

Oasis in 22 days!!

I just got off the Oasis this morning, and the horseradish is the straight kind, not creamed! They have a special mustard sauce with other stuff in it. I don't like mustard, but that sauce was very good. Can't go wrong with this sandwich, or the made to order salads they do in the Park Cafe as well. Also, only place on board to grab a bag of potato chips, doritos, or sun chips! Deserts there were very good, especially the black forest cake.....missing it already!

Penny:D

Thanks, Penney!! I usually start craving a bag of chips and have to go buy them somewhere-now I know! I am craving one of those roast beef sandwiches right now. Tell us more about your cruise when you get time...:p

Archived