Final payment?

ciship

I just made final payment a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember. Will Carnival mail me my tickets/boarding passes, etc...? Or do we just use the Fun Pass now and print our luggage tags online? I remember they used to mail you a bunch of stuff after final payment.

Help?

Unless you paid them $25 to mail them or you have a TA who will print them out for you free.

You are on your own to print out edocs, your boarding pass and luggage tags, whatever you wish to bring with you (I dont print out edocs)

I just made final payment a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember. Will Carnival mail me my tickets/boarding passes, etc...? Or do we just use the Fun Pass now and print our luggage tags online? I remember they used to mail you a bunch of stuff after final payment.

Help?

You can print out as much of the stuff as you like, but the only thing that is really necessary to print out and bring with you is the boarding pass. Luggage tags are readily available at the pier.

For that matter, the boarding pass is not really a "must" either because you will still be allowed to board even if you should lose it. But it does make the boarding process faster and easier if you bring it and eliminates any hassle with security when entering the port area.

The only thing that is absolutely necessary to bring is your passport, (or other acceptable ID if you are on a cruise where a passport is not required).

Archived