Blue Lagoon without lunch

FIVEONTHEAVENUE

Does anyone know if I choose to book Blue Lagoon without lunch if I can still purchase something once I get there if I should get hungry?

You could book an observer program for $25 and use the beach. But it doesn't include anything else.

Lunch is not served a la carte, so you would have to buy a voucher (I think it's $20) for the lunch that they serve. You can't just buy a burger, or fruit or salad..

Also, you can't bring your own food to the island.

I would think if you're spending more than 2 hours on the beach, you would want to eat something.

With the beach pass, along with lunch, you also get tubes and mats etc.

You could book an observer program for $25 and use the beach. But it doesn't include anything else.

Lunch is not served a la carte, so you would have to buy a voucher (I think it's $20) for the lunch that they serve. You can't just buy a burger, or fruit or salad..

Also, you can't bring your own food to the island.

I would think if you're spending more than 2 hours on the beach, you would want to eat something.

With the beach pass, along with lunch, you also get tubes and mats etc.

Thanks. I booking through Carnival so I think Ill book the one with lunch

• 3 weeks later...

We were at Blue Lagoon the first week of June and booked through RCL, including lunch. Lunch consisted of your choice of hot sandwich (burger, hot dog, grilled chicken), fries, a small apple and either lemonade or very sweet fruit punch.

We opted for the burger, since we were skeptical of eating the chicken. I took one bite and through it in the garbage. Fries were ok, thin string type but not great. You can buy snacks in the little gift shop (chips, drinks, candy, ice cream) but it is a bit pricey.

If I were to do this again, I would just eat a good breakfast on the ship, and get by with a coke and chips. That's basically what I did anyway after paying for the lunch with my excursion.

We did not eat there, nor were we there long enough to even get hungry. Are you there all day? What time does your ship come in. We got there around 2 p.m after docking at noon, spent 4 hours there, and did not want to eat once. Save the 10 extra bucks, and skip the lunch, just eat well that morning, or have an early lunch on board in the event you don't dock until noon. By the way, food is supposed to smell good, and I never picked up a smell of food at all.

If I were to do this again, I would just eat a good breakfast on the ship, and get by with a coke and chips. That's basically what I did anyway after paying for the lunch with my excursion.

AGREE! That's what we'd do next time ... eat a very good breakfast ... and not plan on eating again until we're back on the ship! Loved Blue Lagoon ... but the food served was rather awful. :(

AGREE! That's what we'd do next time ... eat a very good breakfast ... and not plan on eating again until we're back on the ship! Loved Blue Lagoon ... but the food served was rather awful. :(

Just returned and would never do the lunch again. Food was terrible, and they limited us to 1 glass of lemonade.

Eat a big breakfast and skip the 'lunch'.

Archived