Comment(s) for Pam in CA

seafood

I hope your pet issues work out o.k!
Thanks for your thoughts. My daughter lives nearby and while I was away, her 16-year old cat had a stroke and they think a brain tumor. I took my daughter (she was so upset she didn't trust herself to drive) and the cat, Meg, to the vet this morning where Meg went to the "rainbow bridge." While I was away, there was a miscommunication between me and my petsitter: she thought I was going this week and so never came while I was gone. The cats (I have two) had enough food for four days and had water but the biggest issue is that my older (15YO) cat has lymphoma and is on a chemo regimen for the rest of her life. She didn't get her meds this week so it's a real concern. The vet told me this morning that if there is a consequence, it'll show up this week. Not the best homecoming so I truly appreciate everyone's thoughts. I hope I live up to your expectations.

Mail is gone through, I'm gonna organize my photos and start writing.

Thanks for your thoughts. My daughter lives nearby and while I was away, her 16-year old cat had a stroke and they think a brain tumor. I took my daughter (she was so upset she didn't trust herself to drive) and the cat, Meg, to the vet this morning where Meg went to the "rainbow bridge." While I was away, there was a miscommunication between me and my petsitter: she thought I was going this week and so never came while I was gone. The cats (I have two) had enough food for four days and had water but the biggest issue is that my older (15YO) cat has lymphoma and is on a chemo regimen for the rest of her life. She didn't get her meds this week so it's a real concern. The vet told me this morning that if there is a consequence, it'll show up this week. Not the best homecoming so I truly appreciate everyone's thoughts. I hope I live up to your expectations.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's cat's passing as well as the problems encountered with your own pets while you were away .. hope all is well with your kitties. : (

Aww I am so very sorry for your daughter's loss :( What a horrible homecoming and I hope your cat is o.k. How very sad.

So sorry to hear of Meg's passing. It's so difficult losing a pet, whether it's yours or a family member's. I hope your cat does well long term. Looking forward to reading your comments!

Archived