Concierge Class

schinz

Go to Celebrity's web site and look at Concierge Class Cabins. Next to the description of the stateroom will be a list of the amenities. We are jsut off Horizon in a CC Class cabin. The cabin is the same as all the other outside staterooms but there are a few niceities that are worth the extra dough...the robes, the showerhead, duvet, menu of pillows and the stateroom attendants are that much more attentive. Priority embarkation had us on the ship in 15 minutes and debarkation had us off in about 10. First off, got the luggage and was out of there before the rush. There are other things listed in the brochure and the website as mentioned. Hope that helps.

Steve

Can someone tell me where I can get a list of benefits to booking a concierge class room? there has got to be a list of benefits somewhere??

Thanks, Stefanie

Hi Stefanie !

Here is a list of the Concierge Class Benefits. Actually, it is there, but not easy to find.

I have done CC Class many times, and I do recommend it..... but keep in mind that the actual room and size is the same as the others in similar categories. It is just the add-on of the extra items you recieve, that make it a great touch. This is from the Constellation ship, on Celebrity's Website.....

When you stay in a Celebrity ConciergeClass Stateroom on Constellation, you will receive these added amenities and more:

Welcome champagne

Daily fruit selection

Fresh-cut flowers

Daily hors d'oeuvres

Menu of pillows - Conformance, Body, Goose, and Isotonic®

Duvets and pillow-top mattresses

Leather key holder, personalized stationery, a tote bag and umbrella

Double-thick Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe® showerhead

VIP invitations to events

Early embarkation and debarkation

Dining and seating preference

Preference on shore excursions

Express luggage delivery

I hope that helps with your questions.

Thank you so much...yes it does help a lot. I can upgrade to CC on the cruise we are looking at taking and get a better baclony room location AND these extras for $10.71 per day per person. To me that is worth it. THANKS AGAIN!!

Stef

I have to add...breakfast on your balcony with a tablecloth, cloth napkins and flowers was wonderful. You haven't tasted good until you taste the baked bananas in what tastes like an apricot sauce. Hmmmm. I loved the yogurt/granola parfait also. Yum, yum, yum.

The CC cabins on the M class ships are larger than the other balcony cabins.

191 sq ft as compared to 171 sq. ft. This means that the CC cabins are approximately 2 feet longer 9the width is the same). Whether the extra footage is important is an individual choice. The ladies in our group say definately yes. Others may say no. The choice is yours.

The CC cabins on the M class ships are larger than the other balcony cabins.

191 sq ft as compared to 171 sq. ft. This means that the CC cabins are approximately 2 feet longer 9the width is the same). Whether the extra footage is important is an individual choice. The ladies in our group say definately yes. Others may say no. The choice is yours.

Hi Nsloan !

Your information is partially correct about the CC Class Cabin Size. I will try to clear it up. The CC Class Cabins were formerly class 1A, 1B, and 1C.... and those cabins are 191 sq ft. The other balcony cabins, are the Cat 2A, 2B, and 2C which remain the same categories.... and are 170 Sq ft. ... All sizes are the cabin size, and do not include the balconies.

I hope that helps out.

We were in our first CC cabin on the Constellation in December. We loved it and are going there again in November. The fresh flowers, the nicer towels and a real bathmat made me happier. I am allergic to shrimp so I asked for and received a cheese plate with fruit for the evening canapes. A suggestion though, if you do the same, bring crakers from home because the ones the ship gives have absolutely no taste. They are water crackers and some people like them. Have a great trip.

Katie

Host Andy

Could you tell us what the size of the Disabled cabins are. We have an aft cabin on the Infinity

garardo

Hi Garardo !

I did not know the exact dimensions of the Cabins, but I was able to find this information at the Celebrity Website. I definately recommend that you call them at the toll-free number below, should you have additional questions.

I hope this information is helpful to you.... Have a wonderful time on Infinity !

This is from Celebrity's Website :

A Celebrity cruise, first and foremost, is about feeling relaxed. And in order to feel relaxed you have to be comfortable. Every ship in the Celebrity fleet was designed with that very attribute in mind. On board you'll find wide, spacious corridors, to allow 180° turns for wheel chairs. Most decks are accessible through automatic doors and all public rooms feature entrances with gradual inclines. Our accessible staterooms range from 272 square feet to 381 square feet, offering a generous five-foot turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy maneuverability.

For additional information, call (800)882-8292 (voice/TDD), send an e-mail to specialneeds@celebrity.com, or have your local travel agent or International Representative contact us.

Accessible Stateroom Features:

Stateroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent)

Bathroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel dependent)

No doorsill to get into stateroom

Ramped bathroom thresholds

Bathroom grab bars

Lowered sink and vanity

Roll-in showers

Fold-down shower stool

Hand-held showerheads

Lowered closet bars

Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)

Raised toilet seats (standard, 17.5"; taller raises available)

Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)

On the Connie, last year we were upgraded to a ahndicapped balcony cabin due to the air NOT working in our inside regualr cabin. The cabin was HUGE! I am a special ed teacher and am aware of the needs for people who need wheelchairs. In this cabin you would beable to do anything you needed. Also, the doors are automatic and require No manual power to open.

Karen

we loved it last time and will do this June on Constellation. All small touches but charming. You will get invited to tea in the special restaurant, note that not everyone goes the same day so if your new friend has an invitation ask if you can go with them. no one told us our invitation was coming later and so we were initially quite disappointed.

i think in past, savvy cruisers picked the larger cabins but now they are all cc

Not to sound dumb but I am still a bit confused on the Concierge Class cabins. I thought that ALL CC cabins had balconies. I went to the Celebrity site and it shows the CC cabins on the Century with NO balconies (oceanview). Is this correct?

Not to sound dumb but I am still a bit confused on the Concierge Class cabins. I thought that ALL CC cabins had balconies. I went to the Celebrity site and it shows the CC cabins on the Century with NO balconies (oceanview). Is this correct?

That is correct. On the Century class ships the deck configuration is different and there are not as many balcony cabins. The ships are smaller, too. All CC cabins on the Millennium class ships have balconies.

These are the perks you would get in a Celebrity ConciergeClass cabin:

Welcome champagne (full bottle in ice bucket when you get to your cabin)

Daily fruit selection

Fresh cut flowers

A menu of pillows: Conformance, Body, Goose and Isotonic

Pillow-top mattress

Duvets

Sofa Pillows

Leather key holder

Personalized stationary

Tote bag

Umbrella

The Bathroom:

Bath rugs

Bath mats

Oversized bath towels

Hand towels

Facial towels

Flower vase

Frette bathrobes

Hansgrohe shower head

Salon-quality hair dryer

A selection of shampoos, body lotions and soaps

Shower cap

Breath mints

Sewing Kit

Priority Service

Express luggage delivery

Priority Pressing service (service fee does apply)-you have to pay for the pressing but not the added fee for priority

Shoeshine valet

Priority Laundry service (service fee does apply)

Extended room service

Dining and seating preference (If the guests preferred dining time is not

available they will receive a priority wait list)

VIP invitations to events

Preference on shore excursions

Early embarkation and debarkation

The Veranda

Tables (suitable for two)

Cushioned chairs

High-powered binoculars

Archived