Limousine in Italy - anyone used them?

38anchor

I am interested in doing a Full day tour Amalfi coast, Sorrento, Positano , ravello and surroundings areas.

Someone on our roll call has kindly found details of Limousine in Italy (Renato Cuomo) info at carsorrento.it and www dot amalficoastdriver dot com.

I am very tempted to sign up but can't seem to find any recomendations of them, and there is another company called www dot amalficoastdrivers dot com which is very similar, which I have heard positives on.

Has anyone used them before?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=22521807&postcount=68

Looks like someone is recommending him in that post.

It makes a lot of sense to share tours with others to drive prices down. There are several different vendors for the Naples port that are well vetted and we like to go with operators that are locally based rather than the biggest company.

My only concern about the itinerary posted is that there may be too much there. We had a very complete day (AP Tours) and it included Pompeii/Positano/Sorrento. If anything, I would have spent more time in Positano and not done Sorrento. But you are not only doing Sorrento, but also adding Ravello. Good luck.

All the reviewe are from back 2005-2006 Here is someone else review about Renato

yes just returned from 8/14 galaxy cruise. used renato on 24 august. we had a driver but no guide of any sort, his english was fair--he didn't wear a watch. He took us where we wanted to go and was friendly enough but not knowledgeable. If price is your consideration he will do, otherwise book with someone else.

Archived