Inspiration question

andrzej5914

I just got off the inspirstion 2 weeks ago.

Even thought they do not have a steakhouse, they do have 4 steakhouse options to order for 18.00 off the MDR menu.

The were prime rib, lobster tails, surf & turf or filet mignon

Even thought they do not have a steakhouse, they do have 4 steakhouse options to order for 18.00 off the MDR menu.

Thanks for the info, I guess that's what we will do. :)

Another question, we have MTD, so can we get a 2 person table? and should we make a request for that or is it possible just to do it on the day of embarkation?

Another question, we have MTD, so can we get a 2 person table? and should we make a request for that or is it possible just to do it on the day of embarkation?

If you have anytime dining then just request a two-top at the hostess stand.

As the previous poster said they do offer the Chef's Table. But there are usually 12-16 people at the table.

anytime dining means you arent assigned to a particular table.

Did you try any of these? Was the prime rib or lobsters and different than what you receive normally in the main dining room?

anytime dining means you arent assigned to a particular table.

well that's not how it worked with RC on our 2 previous cruises. We pretty much got the same two-top table every night with the same server. Only once we were moved to another two-top, still the same server. The 2 cruises totaled 9 nights (4 and 5 night cruises). We made the request on first day of both cruises. We never had to wait more than 5 minutes even though we had different times, depending on the evening activities. We were very happy with MTD on RC. Hope it's the same with Carnival.

That said, we really don't care if it's not the same table, but we do want a two top table. We just prefer to spend our dinner time alone. We socialize every other time and made some good friends throughout the day, so back to my question, is it possible to reserve a two top on the first day for the entire cruise regardless if it's the same or different table?

Did you try any of these? Was the prime rib or lobsters and different than what you receive normally in the main dining room?

Yes, I actually order the lobster tails on two seperate occasions and having the MDR lobster tails on formal night. For the mostpart they are the same as formal night, maybe an extra tail though. To me it was worth the 18.00 for lobster tails and I was not crazy about the selection on the regular menu.

My husband had the prime rib one night and loved it...cooked to perfection.

did you try it? Sounds good

Archived