Shampoo?

sxmnov08

I *think* we had a shampoo/conditioner combo one time, but I can't say for certain. (In a non-suite room.) We have been in suites lately, so that's where my knowledge has shifted.:)

On the Dawn last week it was the shampoo/conditioner combo.

Any idea what type of Shampoo/Soap they had on the Dawn? Related question, is there any type of a shelf in the shower (balcony room) that you can put a bottle of shampoo or soap on?

Any idea what type of Shampoo/Soap they had on the Dawn? Related question, is there any type of a shelf in the shower (balcony room) that you can put a bottle of shampoo or soap on?

No I don't know the type. There is a place for both your shampoo and soap. I always bring my own stuff so I know what I'm getting.

I believe it's an Elemis product. Yes, the showers have shelves for shampoo bottles, soap, razors, etc. (You can ask for a bar of soap, too.)

I believe it's an Elemis product. Yes, the showers have shelves for shampoo bottles, soap, razors, etc. (You can ask for a bar of soap, too.)

That would be nice if it were Elemis as I love their products. I thought just the suite guests got Elemis though.

we had the 2 in 1 combo too on the Star, not sure on the Sun...i cant use it its to hard to rinse out of long hair...i just bring my own

when i was on the Star and went to a beauty seminar they said Elemis was used on the ship in all the showers.

Archived