Serenade of the Seas - Segway Tours?

I am going on Serenade of the Seas in November. I'd really like to do a Segway tour, but I'm hesitant to wait until all of the ports present thier tours (as I don't want to miss out if Segway is only offered in one port). And I don't want to wait to book until I get on board, I'm a bit "type A" that way.

So far I'm seeing Segway only in St. Lucia, but it is only one of two ports that currently have their excursions listed.

My question is, do any of you remember (if you did a Segway tour) which ports it was offered in?

I think there is one in Antigua as well. :)

That's a definite. The excursion that we did was not ship sponsored. The owner of the company, Julia, met us at the pier on a segway. She'd arranged for us to traval to the office by cab. Once there we were given something cold to drink, watched a short film, then was transported to the "tour area". We were given instructions and had time to become comfortable with the segway prior to the actual tour. I must say" what a great excursion".

I totally agree with SeaTeach. We just got back from a B2B last Sunday and LOVED the Segway of Antiqua tour. The ladies could not have been nicer or more patient. We had my parents (75 and 76) with us and everyone had a blast! When we arrived home we had a video and lots of pictures they had taken during the tour. What a great way to spend the morning....I do advise the FIRST tour of the day due to the heat and LOTS of sunscreen! :)

What other ports will you be stopping at? We cruised on Serenade last March. Some friends we cruised with did a Segway tour in Barbados. They loved it. If you have time before or after your cruise, there is Segway Tours of Puerto Rico in San Juan. We were in San Juan a day early and did the fortress tour with them. It was a great experience.

Archived