Passenger makeup

paradoc1

Hey y'all at one time there was a web site posted that gave the breakdown of passengers on a certin cruise date. I have tried to find it again anybody remember what it is and if so try to put it up if mods will let you. Yes it was for carnival cruises, thanks in advance :confused::D:D

Good one queen, it ought to be hot enough to melt any makeup off,lol, was just kind of wondering we leave on the 4th from NO on the Triumph, this will be our first mid summer cruise and we know its gonna be hot hot hot.

I have never heard of such a site- and cruiselines really does not like giving out that information

You can call and ask about kids-- and they will only tell you how many kids under 18 years old but will not break it down for you.

As for Johns blog-- he lists the passengers after they already set sail

Not sure where it is on CCL, but John Heald gives the breakdown of the passengers after the fact on his blog.

Is that a statistical demographic breakdown (i.e., charts and tables) for each cruise, or is it just general/anecdotal observations (e.g., "this cruise seemed to have more young families than usual, and I noticed a lot of passengers were from North Dakota ...").

If the former, are they indexed for easy finding? I'd love to see what the demographics are for this week's Magic cruise next week, so we know what to expect in three weeks.

John has said before on his blog that passenger demographics on future cruises as well as the statistics regarding past guests is a closely guarded secret that is never disclosed in advanced and he only gives limited demographic information related to the ship he is currently on.

Is that a statistical demographic breakdown (i.e., charts and tables) for each cruise, or is it just general/anecdotal observations (e.g., "this cruise seemed to have more young families than usual, and I noticed a lot of passengers were from North Dakota ...").

If the former, are they indexed for easy finding? I'd love to see what the demographics are for this week's Magic cruise next week, so we know what to expect in three weeks.

ionly saw the demographics for nationallities not ages

Good one queen, it ought to be hot enough to melt any makeup off,lol, was just kind of wondering we leave on the 4th from NO on the Triumph, this will be our first mid summer cruise and we know its gonna be hot hot hot.

I can help you out concerning 4 passengers on that cruise:

4 Okies, nuff said:D

Had to laugh out loud when I saw the topic...

Started to wonder if I needed to pack 'guy-liner' this next cruise coming up.

:eek::p;)

Jim

:eek: It's your vacation. If you want to bring it along, go for it! ;)

Can you point me to an example? I'm very interested, but not if it takes me 30 minutes of sifting through postings to find.

do you mean this ...... this was on johns blog after the ship sets sail but he is on vacay right now until july 10th

at’s all for today. So let’s see as we start another cruise who is sailing with us on voyage MC9062411:

GUESTS: 4409

NON US OR CANADIAN

DUTCH 15

SPANISH 47

ITALIAN 10

PORTUGUESE 12

GERMAN 21

RUSSIAN 143

FRENCH 40

JAPANESE 11

UK 110

So the kid count has gone way up from last cruise and so has the overall count. Let’s see where they are all going.

Fri, Jun, 24 Barcelona dep @ 5pm

Sat, Jun, 25 Monaco 9am-8pm

Sun, Jun, 26 Livorno 7am-7pm

Mon, Jun, 27 Rome 7am-10pm

Tue, Jun, 28 Naples 7am-7pm

Wed, Jun, 29 Messina 7am-6pm

Thu, Jun, 30 at sea

Fri, Jul, 01 Mallorca 7am-4pm

Sat, Jul, 02 Marseilles 8am-6pm

do you mean this ...... this was on johns blog after the ship sets sail but he is on vacay right now until july 10th

at’s all for today. So let’s see as we start another cruise who is sailing with us on voyage MC9062411:

GUESTS: 4409

NON US OR CANADIAN

DUTCH 15

SPANISH 47

ITALIAN 10

PORTUGUESE 12

GERMAN 21

RUSSIAN 143

FRENCH 40

JAPANESE 11

UK 110

So if I'm reading that right, only 409 of 4409 passengers on the Magic sailing out of Barcelona are not North American? That seems a little hard to believe, plus is it just a coincidence that that leaves exactly 4,000 who are American/Canadian?

So if I'm reading that right, only 409 of 4409 passengers on the Magic sailing out of Barcelona are not North American? That seems a little hard to believe, plus is it just a coincidence that that leaves exactly 4,000 who are American/Canadian?

Actually North America includes others besides Americans or Canadians.

Archived