triumph - no speciality restaurant, correct?

if i'm reading these posts correctly the Triumph doesn't have any speciality restaurants that you have to pay additional money for - except coffees and such at the coffee bar.

and a silly question - but is the water in the showers salt water??? saw someone post about the salt water is hard on your hair...but was not sure if that was just from beach excursions or the pools on board.

Triumph did have the $18 choice on the menu if you wanted steakhouse type steak or main lobster, 4 choices last dec. Dont know if they still have it.

No fee restaurant.

Im pretty sure the water was the filtered water in the shower, not salt water, though I cant remember tasting it. I think I would have noticed a salty taste on my lips if it was salt water.

Now that I think about it, there is no way the ships pipes could pipe fresh water to the bathroom sink and salt water to the shower. duuh on me.

There is always a comedian who says he is asked if the toilet water is fresh or salt and he says he never tasted it.

Now that I think about it, there is no way the ships pipes could pipe fresh water to the bathroom sink and salt water to the shower. duuh on me.

There is always a comedian who says he is asked if the toilet water is fresh or salt and he says he never tasted it.

God....isn't it crazy how many times you hear the same jokes? Or the 'old lady who's dress flew up and hat almost flew away'. The CD's must have a meeting and all have to memorize the same tired material. How about paying Seinfeld 500k to come in for the afternoon and teach them some fresh stuff?

Archived