Return of Future Cruise Deposit

CCKelly

We left a future cruise deposit on our last Seabourn cruise, but unfortunately it looks like we we not be able to use it before it expires due to some other issues. How do we go about getting the $1000 deposit back? Do I need to call some number at Seabourn and request that or will it simply be applied back to our credit card at the expiration date?

Thank you, still hoping for another Seabourn cruise sometime in the future!

We left a future cruise deposit on our last Seabourn cruise, but unfortunately it looks like we we not be able to use it before it expires due to some other issues. How do we go about getting the $1000 deposit back? Do I need to call some number at Seabourn and request that or will it simply be applied back to our credit card at the expiration date?

Thank you, still hoping for another Seabourn cruise sometime in the future!

Suggest you email seabournclub@seaboourn.com and ask them. They are usually helpful and on the ball.

Call Seabourn Reservations - 866-755-5619, give them the booking number (found on the invoice you received onboard at time of booking), and tell them you wish to cancel. The deposit you made will be credited within 48 hours to your issuing credit card.

If your deposit defaulted to your TA then as Wripro said you should have your TA take care of this. If you did not list an agent you should contact Seabourn Reservations and they will cancel this for you. My experience is that the actual credit may take up to a week or so to show up on your credit card.

Keith

Thanks everyone. I talked to the Club desk and found out they have extended the time that your deposit for a future cruise has to be used, so just leaving my deposit there for a while, hopefully to still be used in the future!

Thanks everyone. I talked to the Club desk and found out they have extended the time that your deposit for a future cruise has to be used, so just leaving my deposit there for a while, hopefully to still be used in the future!

What is the extended time period? It used to be 2 years.

Host Dan

Archived