12.4.11 ~ Do YOU believe in MAGIC? **~TEAM MAGIC~** Official CC Group - Dec 4, 2011~

Precruise Hotel Ready to Book!!

*credit card not charged until you stay*To get the special price for our group, email me at build17@aol.com and I'll tell you the way we have to do this...sorta tricky but easy. :)

I have 10 kings and 10 double Queens reserved so far...just FYI

CURRENT GROUP HOTEL LIST

Holiday Inn On the Beach - 5002 Seawall

Host Randy - Randy - 1 King room - Booked!!

nanuak - 1 King room - Booked!!

Sarapdot - 2 rooms - 1 King and 1 Double - Booked!!

Shirley and Dale and Bonnie - 1 room - 2 queens -Booked!!

Sherry5557-Sherry-1 room, 2 queens - Booked!!

Dafuser and DW - 1 King Room - Booked!!

Ryansmeme - Glenda and Sharon - 1 rm - 2 queens - Booked!!

Leslie - 1 rm - 2 queens - Booked!!

mhedwards - 4 - Marie-Hélèna, Colin, Ethan, Madeleine - 2 rms - Booked!!

aggiesastrosfan - 3 - Meredith, Matt, Ryan - 1 rm - 2 queens - Booked!!

pensgirl - 2 rms - Booked!!

AWChief - Michael - 1 rm - - Booked!!

?

?

?

If anyone has a chance....there is a new reality show that has it's premiere Sunday at 8:00 pm CST on the Style Network called Big Rich Texas and you will see me and several of my friends on this season....here's a pic of one of the promos they are airing. :D

BRTPromo.jpg?t=1310842192

If anyone has a chance....there is a new reality show that has it's premiere Sunday at 8:00 pm CST on the Style Network called Big Rich Texas and you will see me and several of my friends on this season....here's a pic of one of the promos they are airing. :D

OMG YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do too. That's one reason why I miss NY. Nobody really dies from the snow. No scorpions, no rattlesnakes, no bobcats, no tarantulas....just a little snow. Sorry to all of the hardcore Texas proud people but I hate it. Sure there are great places in Texas, I just get to deal with the garbage though.

Right there with you. I would take snow any day over hurricanes, tornadoes, mud slides and earthquakes.

Massachusetts had it's first tornado in decades and it unnerved me. "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow".

(feel free to remind me of this statement when I'm shoveling out for the umpteenth time this winter. :o)

Wow.......I know my family knows the Lunns....Can't remember but is it Raymond Lunn?

Yep, Ray(mond) & Don are the children of Raymond and Elizabeth Lunn. I remember when I was around 11 y/o Raymond & Elizabeth came for a visit and he scared the living daylights out of me :), he was very tall and pretty thin, but I think it had more the thought of what he did for a living, as he was a kind and gentle man :)

LOL...I just programmed you into my DVR.

Wow! We have a celebrity among us. :p

A lovely, sunny, not too humid day on top here in Massachusetts. Other than the cat, Quinn, knocking the ice coffee off the table a good day looks to be on tap. :rolleyes:

Not to mention 'infamous':D

HE HE

Yep, Ray(mond) & Don are the children of Raymond and Elizabeth Lunn. I remember when I was around 11 y/o Raymond & Elizabeth came for a visit and he scared the living daylights out of me :), he was very tall and pretty thin, but I think it had more the thought of what he did for a living, as he was a kind and gentle man :)

I know....I remember him....small world.

LOL...I just programmed you into my DVR.

There are 10 episodes this season and I am in atleast 4....Have no idea which ones.

I will set up a group for Sunset because I know all my locals want to do that....plus I will go to Sunset next month on Conquest and will talk to the manager about our group coming back and see if I can get us a better deal :)

Ok...we are finally starting to make plans for excursions. So what do I need to know about the Sunset Beach Resort?? :confused: :D

Just booked another cruise but this time on NCL. The price for a 7 day out of Tampa was only $589 with all the taxes and port charges. Hard to beat that although I must admit that I feel like I'm cheating in Carnival. :o

So I have the Magic 2011, Miracle 2/2012, the NCL Dream 11/2012 and another one in 2013 but that one might be cancelled....

Just booked another cruise but this time on NCL. The price for a 7 day out of Tampa was only $589 with all the taxes and port charges. Hard to beat that although I must admit that I feel like I'm cheating in Carnival. :o

So I have the Magic 2011, Miracle 2/2012, the NCL Dream 11/2012 and another one in 2013 but that one might be cancelled....

Sounds great, maybe more info if you want company

Ok...we are finally starting to make plans for excursions. So what do I need to know about the Sunset Beach Resort?? :confused: :D

All inclusive, water park, lazy river, beach, great drinks, decent food, safe location, no hassles :D

Jealous :D

I've been laying low for a while. Almost didn't find the string........

Anyway, since people are starting to talk about excursions, anyone else interested in going on the Blue Iguana Tour on Grand Cayman?

http://www.blueiguana.ky/

I think they are beautiful. I have some great photos I took of iguanas when I was in Puerto Rico a few years ago and I'm hoping to get some good pics of the Blue ones.

Archived