12.4.11 ~ Do YOU believe in MAGIC? **~TEAM MAGIC~** Official CC Group - Dec 4, 2011~

Was but my partner in crime found this rate, did a little (very little) arm twisting. With the rate and the OBC it's going to cost under $50 a day to sail. Can't beat that! :D

Ooooh...... Oooohh..... I can feel the psychic vibrations again! it's.... it's....$44 a day. Ooohhh..... Oooohhhh......:)

I'm contemplating the Epic because of the studio rooms. Have to appreciate their support of the solo cruiser!

and Bonnie, don't feel like you're cheating on Carnival. Just think of it as a payback for the mistake they made when they took away our 1-A singles discount. :D

Ha Ha......and THAT has happened with me before.:D

Morning Team......I'm staying at our group hotel in 5 weeks from sat when I do Conquest so I'll see how it is. :)

Would you stop rubbing that in!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you stop rubbing that in!!!!!

Oh, my bad...Does that mean you don't want to hear what we are going to do on sea days and in Jamaica, GC, and Coz? :eek::confused:

Oh, my bad...Does that mean you don't want to hear what we are going to do on sea days and in Jamaica, GC, and Coz? :eek::confused:

Randy... we unlike other cruisers live in your neighborhood :eek:. Do you really want to harass us lovely southern ladies :rolleyes: Yes.. the green is for envy of your upcoming Conquest cruise :D

I would love to hear what you are planning on doing. We are still wondering what we want to do in GC & Mo Bay. So many choices!

Think while you guys are on the party bus in Cozumel we are going snorkeling then shopping - so if we see any of you we will lead you back to the ship.:p

Well I enjoy hearing about that kind of stuff but I'm just very jealous of everyones vacationing at the moment. Thinking I should have planned something before December this year :(

Hello Team!!!! Finally getting a chance to check in. Woo Hoo to those that have made final payment, makes it so nice! We haven't yet, but are close to doing so.

Randy- I wanted to watch the show, but we don't have the Style channel, bummer, but I'm sure your awesome in the show. ;)

Sunset Beach sounds kind of neat.

Good Morning!!

Sciatica is acting up :(, so I'm waiting for my Flexeril to start working before trying to go back to bed.

Ugh, I deal with Sciatic nerve pain too, hate it. I've never heard of Flexeril? I just take Motrin, which doesn't always work well.

We are new to the Cruise Critic and this thread but we will be on the Magic on Dec 4th!!

Can we/should we pack bug spray for the ports of call? I think that's the only question I still have.

Thanks.

Welcome!!!!!

As far as bug spray, it might depend on what you plan on doing in the ports? I know back in October, when DH & I went to the same ports, we took some bug spray, but didn't need to use any.

We are new to the Cruise Critic and this thread but we will be on the Magic on Dec 4th!!

Can we/should we pack bug spray for the ports of call? I think that's the only question I still have.

Thanks.

I have the towelette bug wipes, but I have never had to use them on a cruise. It does depend on what excursions you are doing.

Thanks.

Welcome!!

I take Bullfrog sunscreen with bug spray, for "no see ums" on the beaches :D

Ugh, I deal with Sciatic nerve pain too, hate it. I've never heard of Flexeril? I just take Motrin, which doesn't always work well.

Flexeril or its generic name of cyclobenzaprine is used for muscle spasms, much more effective than just a pain reliever. The only problem I have, is that I become a mental idiot especially if I take it in combination with my pain medicine :(

Randy... we unlike other cruisers live in your neighborhood :eek:. Do you really want to harass us lovely southern ladies :rolleyes: Yes.. the green is for envy of your upcoming Conquest cruise :D

Ahh..ok :)

Well I enjoy hearing about that kind of stuff but I'm just very jealous of everyones vacationing at the moment. Thinking I should have planned something before December this year :(

DOH! :p

Other than a weekend to NY/NJ I have nothing planned until this cruise. Thinking of taking a week next month and trying to figure out what to do. Nothing major but staying home for a week is not an option.

Lesson learned I guess :(

I do have a weekend trip in november but that's just as far away as December :(

Around this time last year we had our Colorado road trip (with whitewater rafting) to keep us occupied until the cruise. This year, DW and I are just content with diving one weekend per month to build up our new skills before hitting Cozumel and GC's dive spots.

Next year we are looking at a week long Cozumel dive trip with a local group before our cruise.

Archived