12.4.11 ~ Do YOU believe in MAGIC? **~TEAM MAGIC~** Official CC Group - Dec 4, 2011~

I've been laying low for a while. Almost didn't find the string........

Anyway, since people are starting to talk about excursions, anyone else interested in going on the Blue Iguana Tour on Grand Cayman?

http://www.blueiguana.ky/

I think they are beautiful. I have some great photos I took of iguanas when I was in Puerto Rico a few years ago and I'm hoping to get some good pics of the Blue ones.

Never heard of this. All everyone ever talks about is the Stingrays :rolleyes:

Was you absence related to the reminder notice in your signature :p

Morning everyone!

Woke up with a headache and allergies are killing me but seeing as I called in "sick" last Monday couldn't really do it again this week. That will teach me not to lie :cool:

Morning everyone!

Woke up with a headache and allergies are killing me but seeing as I called in "sick" last Monday couldn't really do it again this week. That will teach me not to lie :cool:

LOL, I hope not!! ;)

Morning everyone!

Sorry, hope you feel better soon! :)

Good morning cruisers!! Hope all is well with everyone :) I have a few questions about Sunset Beach, and if there is somewhere I can go on here to get the answers just direct me:p For those who have been there last, what did it cost, and did you just pay when you got there, or do you book through them ahead of time? And how do you tell how many other ships will be in port that day (thats just a curiosity question, no special reason) Have a great day everyone, Sharon (p.s. @Randy, congrats on your celebrity status:D)

If anyone has a chance....there is a new reality show that has it's premiere Sunday at 8:00 pm CST on the Style Network called Big Rich Texas and you will see me and several of my friends on this season....here's a pic of one of the promos they are airing. :D

BRTPromo.jpg?t=1310842192

That's awesome! I will be requiring your autograph on the cruise!!!!

Good morning cruisers!! Hope all is well with everyone :) I have a few questions about Sunset Beach, and if there is somewhere I can go on here to get the answers just direct me:p For those who have been there last, what did it cost, and did you just pay when you got there, or do you book through them ahead of time? And how do you tell how many other ships will be in port that day (thats just a curiosity question, no special reason) Have a great day everyone, Sharon (p.s. @Randy, congrats on your celebrity status:D)

We made reservations in advance. In 2006, I think it was $40 for adults, my niece got in free, because she was not even 2 yet. We paid cash at the gate, they took our S&S cards, and gave us an wrist-band. I know they have raised the price, but not sure how much :confused:. Hopefully Randy can arrange a GREAT group rate :D Their website is sunsetbeachresort dot com

Yes, congrats Randy. I watched it last night. I wanted to suck start my pistol with all that drama. Maybe I don't want to visit Dallas.

Brandon,

I haven't watched it yet, but I DVR'd the show(s).

Don't be afraid to come to the DFW area. Dallas is just like every other metropolitan area, we have the uber rich, the rich, the almost rich, the middle class, lower class, and the poor. No matter where we fall on the economic scale, most of us are not pretentious "B..ch's", well maybe I was in my 20's :D. No... I actually was one of those in my 20's.

We made reservations in advance. In 2006, I think it was $40 for adults, my niece got in free, because she was not even 2 yet. We paid cash at the gate, they took our S&S cards, and gave us an wrist-band. I know they have raised the price, but not sure how much :confused:. Hopefully Randy can arrange a GREAT group rate :D Their website is sunsetbeachresort dot com

Agreed!! :D

LOL, No pressure...Randy ;)

Just booked another cruise but this time on NCL. The price for a 7 day out of Tampa was only $589 with all the taxes and port charges. Hard to beat that although I must admit that I feel like I'm cheating in Carnival. :o

So I have the Magic 2011, Miracle 2/2012, the NCL Dream 11/2012 and another one in 2013 but that one might be cancelled....

I thought you were going to do the Epic?

Thanks....Sunset Beach you can pay online before or pay there......it's $60 now but I will be there is 6 weeks and see if I can arrange a group discount.

Yes, congrats Randy. I watched it last night. I wanted to suck start my pistol with all that drama. Maybe I don't want to visit Dallas.

Ha Ha.....it's not really like that for the most part. :)

That's awesome! I will be requiring your autograph on the cruise!!!!

Line up :)

I thought you were going to do the Epic?

Was but my partner in crime found this rate, did a little (very little) arm twisting. With the rate and the OBC it's going to cost under $50 a day to sail. Can't beat that! :D

Good Morning!!

Sciatica is acting up :(, so I'm waiting for my Flexeril to start working before trying to go back to bed.

Damn that stinks. I took that Flexeril once and think it knocked me out for days. Even when I was awake I wasn't seeing straight. :eek:

The Epic is really nice. I cruised on it last year. The entertainment was amazing.

I'm contemplating the Epic because of the studio rooms. Have to appreciate their support of the solo cruiser!

Good Morning.....you will not see me up this early on the cruise unless, I haven't been to bed yet...

Ha Ha......and THAT has happened with me before.:D

Morning Team......I'm staying at our group hotel in 5 weeks from sat when I do Conquest so I'll see how it is. :)

If anyone has a chance....there is a new reality show that has it's premiere Sunday at 8:00 pm CST on the Style Network called Big Rich Texas and you will see me and several of my friends on this season....here's a pic of one of the promos they are airing. :D

BRTPromo.jpg?t=1310842192

The women are gorgeous, but who's the guy behind them serving drinks? :rolleyes:

Just booked another cruise but this time on NCL. The price for a 7 day out of Tampa was only $589 with all the taxes and port charges. Hard to beat that although I must admit that I feel like I'm cheating in Carnival. :o

So I have the Magic 2011, Miracle 2/2012, the NCL Dream 11/2012 and another one in 2013 but that one might be cancelled....

I'm feeling very psychic for some reason, but I believe after someone finished with all the details, the cost is $520.78 with $100 per person OBC.

I have no idea why that came into my mind.... I'm really thinking that I'm turning Psychic.... or maybe turning Japanese.... I really think so... I really think so.....:cool:

Archived