Seaside theater on Fantasy class?

familycruzr

I wouldn't mind them if all they used them for was movies at night. I cannot stand them blaring news or other annoying programming during the day when I'm there to RELAX. I don't want CNN invading my vacation. I want to get away from it all.... don't let it follow me.

Those screens were the ONLY thing that we liked on our two Conquest class cruises. (hated the layout and the larger crowds everywhere)

Now we only sail the Fantasy or Spirit class and I would LOVE if they could find a way to get them on the smaller ships.

Bill

One 'innovation' Carnival should never have borrowed from Princess...EM

Agreed...I had to suffer through a Barry Manilow concert 3 out of 7 afternoons on the Glory a couple of years ago....:mad::eek::p

Seaside Theater have Conquest class ship, Triumph class ship Dream class ship, Destiny class ship, and Splendor class ship have one is that it and Spirit class ship and Fantasy class ship non Theater never it might they smailiar ship.

Here see photo on the Conquest it seaside Theater I just sailed in 2/15/09 you will love it watch movie is great..

th_Taylor_Conquest_2009127.jpg

Archived