Jost Van Dyke or The Baths???

SFO-F/A

We will be in Tortola Nov 26. We've decided to book a tour but are unsure as to go to the Baths or Jost Van Dyke. I'd like to see the Baths, but understand it can be choppy water during the winter? Suggestions anyone?

After reading up on the tours, we choose Josh Van Dyck because the baths can be very crowded and about 25% of the time they don't make it into the baths due to the choppy seas.

If you book the tour with Tortola Charters you can tell them Jan Leong referred you, I will get a credit and if you get others to go on your excursion you will get credit if they tell them you referred them. It is a sweet deal, you can choose either the Baths or the Island, either counts .

Here is the link:

http://tortolacharters.com/excursions/jost-van-dyke-tours/

Hope you have a day on in Tortola and a wonderful cruise!

Jan

• 3 weeks later...

I'd choose JVD. I enjoyed seeing The Baths but having been to both I want to get back to JVD, but I'm not that interested in returning to The Baths. Get to each place once if possible, but I'd start with JYD.

jost van dyke is my vote. we will be going there in november also. the only stipulation my husband put on choosing this cruise was we had to pick one that went to tortolla so we could go back to jvd. it was our best excursion last fall on 15 night cruise.

I would vote for The Baths with a backup plan to get to the Soggy Dollar if the water is too rough.:) The Baths is a very worthwhile experience. There are plenty of places to sit on a gorgeous beach and vegetate, but there is only one Baths.

• 1 month later...

Archived