Liquor you can't buy in the states.

Tom.Terrific

Aha Toro Tequila! Get it in Cozumel if you get the chance!

My local liquor store carries it. In fact, there was a tasting event where a rep from them was there giving out samples. They have an anejo that is I think, five years old (no samples of that!) that sells for a few hundred $

I used to just love the Sheridan's - right up until I discovered Amarula Cream. Thankfully, the Amarula is available here and I still have a half bottle of sheridan's in the fridge from a cruise 2 years ago

Totally agree...we love the Amarula!!!

sheridans2.jpg

A unique coffee & cream flavored liqueur, that's quite popular on the cruise ships. I've seen if offered, without exception, on every cruise in the complimentary liquor tasting event done on the first evening.

This is a must buy for my parents whenever I sail!

Habana Club

Be aware it is illegal to bring it back into the states, since it is made in Cuba. However it can be done. I brought a bottle back for my Cuban friends and they loved it. Just don't declare that you have it. I would put down liquour on the declaration form. If they find it just play dumb, which for me is not hard. Bon Voyage.

My local liquor store carries it. In fact, there was a tasting event where a rep from them was there giving out samples. They have an anejo that is I think, five years old (no samples of that!) that sells for a few hundred $

Which State? We're talking Aha Toro and not El Toro, Right?

So what is Sheridanns?

sheridans2.jpg

A unique coffee & cream flavored liqueur, that's quite popular on the cruise ships. I've seen if offered, without exception, on every cruise in the complimentary liquor tasting event done on the first evening.

To quote the shot distributor on the Fantasy "And now... Sheridan's. It's Female Via.gra! You will love it!"

where do you get the Sheridanns? which island/port?

I, too, have seen it onboard every ship. Additionally, I was in the duty free shop in Progreso and found it cheaper than offered on the ship. I photographed the price and brought it to the liquor store onboard... they honored the cheaper price and refunded the difference :)

Oooohhh! I love rum cream! I have never seen it on the ship (I can't say I ever looked either) and I have never been to Jamaica. I used to have a boss from Jamaica and he would bring me some when he went home. Is it available anywhere besides Jamaica? My next cruise does not call there:(

I discovered rum cream on my first trip to Jamaica 4 years ago, I made sure to get some more on my next visit, I think I remember someone saying you could get it in St.Thomas I think, I forgot to look for it on my last cruise, will look for it when I go next month.

Here is what Wikipedia says about Sheridan's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheridan%27s

Also about Sangster's. I don't think you are going to find it in Mexico. However it doesn't hurt to look. I have seen in on Caribbean islands other than Jamaica, but never in Mexico. BTW Sangster's is heavenly. I comes in original flavor and several other flavors. The banana flavor is to die for. Best place to buy it (and also taste test it) is Cruise Booze in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. According to Peat Taylor, it beats Bailey's in the taste test.

I love Bailys that is why I fell in love with the Rum Cream, I do think it does taste better than Bailys.

Yup, it was Aha Toro, I even came home with some coasters that said "Aha Toro". Go to a good independent liquour store and see if they can get it from one of their distributers. Or, go to their website and ask them:

http://www.ahatoro.com/

Just sent a request in on their contact form. They list United States as a place they sell, but no list of distributors or anything. I gave them my Zip Code to see if they can tell me where to get it. I guess all of our local liquor stores (that I know of) are too low-end to carry it.:p

anyone ever buy or drink for that matter Louis XIII de Rémy Martin

every cruise I have been on the price goes up and the salesman explains its supply and demand and the older it gets the more it costs

I love 100 year old Grand Marnier