Liquor you can't buy in the states.

Tom.Terrific

Is this a cream rum? I may have to try this, I am a chocoholic:D

No it is not a cream rum. It has a deep brown color. I guess I would describe it as a chocolate infusion. Good for mixing in coffee and making rum balls. From what I have been told, you can only find it in St Thomas where it is made. That is where I got it.

I'm booked on the Glory out of NY the end of the month so no flying for us this time. I will absolutely bring back some Sheridans but may look for something else that appeals to me that I can't get around home.

I've seen it in NJ, that big distributor, initials "BK".

SHERIDAN'S ORIGINAL DOUBLE LIQUOR

LCBO 625764 | Spirits, Liqueur/Liquor, Other Liqueur/Liquor

15.5% Alcohol/Vol.

750 mL bottle Price: $ 31.95

375 mL bottle Price: $ 18.95

Anywhere in Ontario, Canada at the LCBO (booze stores) :):D

I think we may have a bottle or two sitting around unopened. Aged an additional 3-4 years in the bottle (;)).

Further aging after bottling doesn't improve quality of wines or liquors, once removed from the oak barrel the aging process stops.

I have a bottle of Sheridans that I opened 3 years ago. I didnt put it in the fridge. Is it still good?

I'm not saying Yes or No, as that would only be my personal opinion, but . . .

Check the ingredients listed on the back of the bottle. One side of the dual-pour is milk based.

Edited by DGP1111

i love sangsters rum cream. i can only find it in a few liquor stores in florida. belize has a nice rum called one barrel. you can almost pour it over ice and sip. we also buy tequila in mexico, tres muejeres and milagro are a couple of our favorites. we have bought local rum in st martin although i forget the name. i do remember they came in pretty hand painted bottles and i wished i had bought more. we always come home from the caribbean with rum and always looking to try the local stuff.

Our next cruise includes a stop at Progreso Mexico. We're going to get a bottle of Kalani, since that's the only place we've found it.

Papillon Cruiser said Artic vodka can be purchased in Progreso. We can only bring 1L per person in Texas, and I'd like to get a second bottle of Kalani, but that would fill our quota.

Does anyone know if Artic Vodka is available at any of the other Caribbean ports besides Progreso, like maybe Cozumel? This will only be our second visit to Progreso, but our sixth to Cozumel, and I'm certain we'll see Cozumel again.

Thanks to everyone that's responded to my query, we'll be bringing back exotic liquors from our voyages for years to come.

i love sangsters rum cream. i can only find it in a few liquor stores in florida. belize has a nice rum called one barrel. you can almost pour it over ice and sip. we also buy tequila in mexico, tres muejeres and milagro are a couple of our favorites. we have bought local rum in st martin although i forget the name. i do remember they came in pretty hand painted bottles and i wished i had bought more. we always come home from the caribbean with rum and always looking to try the local stuff.

MaDouDou is the rum from St. Martin.

• 3 weeks later...
is sheridens available onboard or only in ports ?

It is available on the ship. They usually have a special on it like 2 bottles for $45.00 or something like that - I got some for my SIL last year she loves it. I will be bringing some home in October just in time for Christmas :)