LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Hey Sherry, Larry says he can fax you over a list of things he needs. That way you won't have to buy stuff you don't need.:)

Poor Ivor working all the holidays how well I remember doing that.

We are not doing anything exciting here either....

My fax is on :D

After Monday's one Larry can't wait to see Tuesdays LOL

Edited by sebritish

Larry love it :D but putting my work hat on would still advise the young lady to take the condoms :eek: if you want to know why ask me on the cruise, the answer might be to much for delicate ears :)

Peter I was meaning being Patrick's Kept Man :)

I recieved this email from a friend in California

Hello George,

I believe that you are a person who reads Cruise Critic but I wanted you to be aware that RCI is now allowing children in the Concierge Lounge between 5:00&8:30 pm. People are very upset and have been contacting Crown and Anchor and writing Adam Goldstein. There's a link below to give you an example of what happened on Oasis last week. Hopefully if you have some time, you can also give your opinion and perhaps ask other Diamond Plus friends of yours to do the same.

Check out

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30459198&postcount=88

Think this is ships with Seperate CL's and will not affect the DL

I dont mind the little darlings when there chained up and gagged :eek: :D

Peter I was meaning being Patrick's Kept Man :)

I recieved this email from a friend in California

Hello George,

I believe that you are a person who reads Cruise Critic but I wanted you to be aware that RCI is now allowing children in the Concierge Lounge between 5:00&8:30 pm. People are very upset and have been contacting Crown and Anchor and writing Adam Goldstein. There's a link below to give you an example of what happened on Oasis last week. Hopefully if you have some time, you can also give your opinion and perhaps ask other Diamond Plus friends of yours to do the same.

Check out

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=30459198&postcount=88

Think this is ships with Seperate CL's and will not affect the DL

I dont mind the little darlings when there chained up and gagged :eek: :D

Hi George, I know uyou meant Patrick's kept man, but that's not the case:D

As for the kids in the CL, I've been reading the comments on this as well, I'm with you on kids being seen and not heard (if that means being corralled into a pen so be it). But then again to be honest not sure what I'd rather experience, a well behaved child or a loud mouth uncouth, drunk bad mannered adult who is clicking their fingers at the servers in the lounge? mmm:confused:

I received this in an email and after reading the funny from yesterday I couldn't resist posting it here.

Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce.

Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!

A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother!

Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange it, but she refused. “Absolutely not! I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing it,” she replied.

Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never mind sweetheart. I'll get another dress. After all, it's your special day.''

A few days later, they went shopping, and did find another gorgeous dress for her mother.

When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, ''Aren't you going to return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could wear it."

Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do, dear.....I'm wearing it to the rehearsal dinner the night BEFORE the wedding.''

Have a good day all, Corinne

Peter, I KNOW I'd rather be with the well behaved child than with the jerk you describe. We've all seen plenty of those on cruises. :D I have mixed emotions on children in the Cl. If they are well behaved and their parents pay attention to what they are doing, it would not bother me. If they are running around and playing in the food I would not like that at all.

Corinne, I love that note. I've seen it several times but it is never any less funny.

With the amount of D and D+ on this cruise it will be the Sphynx Lounge that will probably be used as the D Lounge, on the Eastbound this is what they did, no drinks were served up in the D lounge in the evening instead they were in the Sphynx D+ had access to both the CL and the Sphynx, I would normaly tip the wait staff on the last night but we found a huge advantage tipping nightly :)

On the perfect cruise there would be no kids and no finger snapping louts, oh well I can dream :) nearly forgot the waiters would all be topless :D

NC FOR ME

With the amount of D and D+ on this cruise it will be the Sphynx Lounge that will probably be used as the D Lounge, on the Eastbound this is what they did, no drinks were served up in the D lounge in the evening instead they were in the Sphynx D+ had access to both the CL and the Sphynx, I would normaly tip the wait staff on the last night but we found a huge advantage tipping nightly :)

On the perfect cruise there would be no kids and no finger snapping louts, oh well I can dream :) nearly forgot the waiters would all be topless :D

NC FOR ME

George, that's what I suspected after the D concierge explained in May how many D & D+ were on the east bound TA.

mmm, topless waiters, now then.

For info guys Adam Goldstein has written an article on the RCI blog regarding this (after an explanation of their actions with Serenade and leaving pax behind because of Irene) and stands by their decision and explains the thinking behind it.

http://www.nationofwhynot.com/blog/?p=4174

NC FOR ME

WE too found it better to tip nightly..............:D

Hi all, hope all is well with everyone.

Peter, sorry to hear the job hunt is not working out too well. Hope some prospects come your way soon!

Spent a busy Labor Day weekend out camping, returned Sunday evening as we were tired and wanted to avoid the holiday traffic on Monday. Between the Burning Man festival in northern Nevada and the Rib Cookoff in Sparks, lots of extra traffic in the area.

A very sad day here in Carson City today as a lone gunman opened fire in a local IHOP restaurant here in town this morning. Latest reports are four dead - two National Guard members, another individual and the gunman who appeared to have turned the weapon on himself. Six others were injured in the melee. The shooting took place about 2 miles down the street from where my office is - government offices, including ours, were locked down for a bit less than an hour. You hear about the episodes in other parts of the country and the world and just don't think those kind of things could happen in sleepy little Carson City. Very upsetting and unsettling to say the least. Prayers go out to the victims, families and friends of those killed or injured today.

Peter, sorry to hear the job hunt is not working out too well. Hope some prospects come your way soon!

Spent a busy Labor Day weekend out camping, returned Sunday evening as we were tired and wanted to avoid the holiday traffic on Monday. Between the Burning Man festival in northern Nevada and the Rib Cookoff in Sparks, lots of extra traffic in the area.

A very sad day here in Carson City today as a lone gunman opened fire in a local IHOP restaurant here in town this morning. Latest reports are four dead - two National Guard members, another individual and the gunman who appeared to have turned the weapon on himself. Six others were injured in the melee. The shooting took place about 2 miles down the street from where my

office is - government offices, including ours, were locked down for a bit less than an hour. You hear about the episodes in other parts of the country and the world and just don't think those kind of things could happen in sleepy little Carson City. Very upsetting and unsettling to say the least. Prayers go out to the victims, families and friends of those killed or injured today.

Mike, I heard about this today, glad to hear you are okay. Prayers out to the victims and their families.

A very sad day here in Carson City today as a lone gunman opened fire in a local IHOP restaurant here in town this morning. Latest reports are four dead - two National Guard members, another individual and the gunman who appeared to have turned the weapon on himself. Six others were injured in the melee. The shooting took place about 2 miles down the street from where my office is - government offices, including ours, were locked down for a bit less than an hour. You hear about the episodes in other parts of the country and the world and just don't think those kind of things could happen in sleepy little Carson City. Very upsetting and unsettling to say the least. Prayers go out to the victims, families and friends of those killed or injured today.

Hi Mike, thanks for your concern, hopefully something will happen in the near future.

Wow, sorry to hear about the shooting, the world is mad. I can understand how unsettling this can be, glad to hear it wasn't any worse for you.

Wild night here on the beach 60mph winds and boy did the sea look angry, this was a good test for the glazing I had installed on my balcony's last week.

Suzy is hiding behind the sofa this morning as she saw me getting her basket ready for her annual vetinary visit.

Mike

Sadly there are nutters all over the place.

Marilyn

See you next week in Zurich.

Wild night here on the beach 60mph winds and boy did the sea look angry, this was a good test for the glazing I had installed on my balcony's last week.

Suzy is hiding behind the sofa this morning as she saw me getting her basket ready for her annual vetinary visit.

Mike

Sadly there are nutters all over the place.

Marilyn

See you next week in Zurich.

Good morning! We lost power twice yesterday, things much quieter here today.........

George, can't believe we shall see you next week! It has really crept up on us.

Mike, so sad to hear of the shootings. The world is full of mad people - glad you are OK

Mike, sorry that you are so close to the Carson City violence. Although we read it about it all the time when its nearby I know that its different.

Glad that he ended his own life because the trail etc would just keep making it news again.

Donna

NC FOR ME

Nice image:D Move over here I come to the NC.

I think we will not have much of a problem on this TA with kids. School is in session and it is not an attractive cruise for families. Maybe some home schoolers or babies.

Based on these boards we might be the ones wearing bibs to catch all our drinks as they dribble down our chins...

Joyce

Happy Hump Day - only 52 to go!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEF2WgZQ_UFH5X7jPLqF6mmb7YB0PbktmLWS_B2RR09-pWz0K2Have a wonderful day...

Ben

quotes-gambar-jpg-i6180.jpg

Joyce

Hey Peter I"ll HUMP to that...........LOL

I'll tell Ben about his Birthday wishes.........THANKS. He doesn't get on here and rarely on FB, he probably won't see those until next year........LOL

That shooting was horrible...........so many wacko's out there!

HOPE U all have a GREAT DAY!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEF2WgZQ_UFH5X7jPLqF6mmb7YB0PbktmLWS_B2RR09-pWz0K2Have a wonderful day...

Ben....I couldn't have said it better myself!! Have a super birthday!!! Sandy, just pass on this message to him please....;)

Mike....What a horrible thing to happen. As others have said, the world is full of crazies, but that doesn't make it any easier to stomach.