LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Since some of our folks have begun to travel to Europe, I finished up the spreadsheet and sent it out to the distribution list.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the research that made the spreadsheet possible.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship.

From now on, if you switch cabins, husbands or wives...you are on your own!!

Bill thanks for all you've done!

Continental

Depart.

cityDepart

dateFlight

no.Flight

timeL.O.S.T.

namesCruise Critic

timeNewark26th1207:20 p.m.Pat and TomSuper Grandma and Shak9:15 a.m.Newark26th1207:20 p.m.Lorraine and Davetropicalsunset9:15 a.m.Newark26th1207:20 p.m.Pat and JoPaw 9209:15 a.m.Newark26th1207:20 p.m.Mary and WesAgutaya9:15 a.m.Newark28th1207:20 p.m.Kathytokathy9:15 a.m.

I"ll see some of you on the plane to Barcelona..........

Happy Friday everyone!

George, interesting piece on the undersea activities off El Hierro.

Bill, let me add to the accolades as well. Both you and Gay have done a yeoman's job of keeping track of this massive group, who's who, rooms, links, and other points of interest. Looking forward to meeting you and Donna onboard.

Rick and Tina, sorry we won't be meeting you, but maybe one day our cruising paths will meet. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

That's all for now, later dudes.......

Bill, I would like to thank you too, (lost count of if I'm 6th or 7th in the line!). As my reply said, see you onboard.

I must say too Rick & Tina, so sorry you had to cancel and we won't get the chance to meet up, maybe some other time.

George, yes, very interesting article, so with that and Iceland, could be interesting!

Sam & Char, I'm intrigued!

Thanks Bill for all your hard work it is appreciated.

GEORGE what is the bird app is it something that will send me to the NC

Still trying to find a movie to download looking for Bridesmaids,,,,my son is going to find time today to fix my PC HOPE so.....

Rick & Tina, so nice to hear from, we will really miss you as I said before, not having you as our neighbors, I do hope there is a cruise out there, where we will be able to meet you.

I want to add my thanks to Bill for all his assistance with the Roll Call and providing us with the Spreadsheet.

Gay

Since some of our folks have begun to travel to Europe, I finished up the spreadsheet and sent it out to the distribution list.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the research that made the spreadsheet possible.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the ship.

From now on, if you switch cabins, husbands or wives...you are on your own!!

On our own??? Not really, we will be with our NEW husbands or wives! LOL

Hi everyone.....been a while since i posted and a while since i have been on the G&L site...been lurking on the main board. Just post on the LOTS Facebook page. Can't beleive it is 2 weeks away.......and we still have not done a thing to get ready. We promised ourselves we will start tomorrow....Since we go between the beach and the desert....we need to get everything together in one house to see what we want to bring. Working lots and really need a break. Out in the desert for 3 days and it is Beautiful...still in the low 100's......It is also Biker Weekend in Palm Springs with around 5 to 6 thousand bikers.....NOISY NOISY NOISY.....some Gay ones also...imagine that. I will do my best to pop in and will post some pictures of Bill and I so when you see us on the ship you can say hello......Hope everyone has a great Friday and have a Cold one for us.

Mike

GEORGE I don't need anything else taking over my life my new IPAD has LOL

Finally got everything working, laptop, PC and Ipad so I am good to go....yea!!!

So much still to learn but addicted to it right now....I am looking to download a movie site anyone have any recommedations as there are so many....what about you Joyce or Darlene.... I thought incase their isn't any good ones on the plane... I am hoping our plane has those little screens that are on the seat in front of you then you can watch what you want.... maybe I should call the airline to see.

LARRY I am not sure yet how to use the facetime but will let you know when I do... do I just have to put your e-mail in?

Packed our meds and some carry on's, clothes will stay in the spare room closet till Tuesday.... have updated our phones from Verizon to use in England and Spain, they were so helpful and even sent an e-mail with instructions and phone numbers if needed... All you need is a global phone and they only charging me from the 19th-29th as I won't use it on the ship and that was only $1.77 one time charge and then 99c per minute...what a deal... all I have to do is hit the star key then 1 and the area code and number....simple have done this before....:D

GEORGE I don't need anything else taking over my life my new IPAD has LOL

Finally got everything working, laptop, PC and Ipad so I am good to go....yea!!!

So much still to learn but addicted to it right now....I am looking to download a movie site anyone have any recommedations as there are so many....what about you Joyce or Darlene.... I thought incase their isn't any good ones on the plane... I am hoping our plane has those little screens that are on the seat in front of you then you can watch what you want.... maybe I should call the airline to see.

LARRY I am not sure yet how to use the facetime but will let you know when I do... do I just have to put your e-mail in?

Packed our meds and some carry on's, clothes will stay in the spare room closet till Tuesday.... have updated our phones from Verizon to use in England and Spain, they were so helpful and even sent an e-mail with instructions and phone numbers if needed... All you need is a global phone and they only charging me from the 19th-29th as I won't use it on the ship and that was only $1.77 one time charge and then 99c per minute...what a deal... all I have to do is hit the star key then 1 and the area code and number....simple have done this before....:D

BTW Sherry, it was Patrick who said Angry Birds would take over your life!:D

I got my new iphone 4s today. Im happy to report after several hours of learning, I can turn it on and make a phone call. LOL It does have a lot of similarity to the ipad so that did help. This one will work in Europe, for no extra money. If I make a call it will be $1.29 a minute or $.50 for a text recv'd. If I buy a $4.99 plan, the cost per minute goes down to $.99. Next challenge is to figure out how to make a + sign with the phone dialpad. Twas definitely time for a new phone and Im sure Ill never use all the features this one has but fun playing with it.

Switched handbags today to the ugly but designed for safety, Pacsafe. It does have great organizational features but I prefer a bag with no extra pockets.

Checked the Barcelona weather tonight. Low 70s and bit of rain for the next few days. Lets hope it gets that out of its system before we get there.

Donna

PS. If Angry Birds doesnt get you, Train Conductor will

Edited by kylea_s

Joyce,

I saw on the other board that you were going to a strip plaza. Is it the NC for you? ;)

Corinne

Wrong kind of Strip Corinne but I do know a very interesting Bar in Ft Lauderdale which I am sure Joyce has never been in.

Rick and Tina thanks and All the best to you and your's

LIPS?

Ok heading to the NC

Joyce

Good Saturday morning all, 2 weeks from now we will be mid-air half way between London and Barcelona. :) :) :)

Hi everyone.....been a while since i posted and a while since i have been on the G&L site...been lurking on the main board. Just post on the LOTS Facebook page. Can't beleive it is 2 weeks away.......and we still have not done a thing to get ready. We promised ourselves we will start tomorrow....Since we go between the beach and the desert....we need to get everything together in one house to see what we want to bring. Working lots and really need a break. Out in the desert for 3 days and it is Beautiful...still in the low 100's......It is also Biker Weekend in Palm Springs with around 5 to 6 thousand bikers.....NOISY NOISY NOISY.....some Gay ones also...imagine that. I will do my best to pop in and will post some pictures of Bill and I so when you see us on the ship you can say hello......Hope everyone has a great Friday and have a Cold one for us.

Mike

Mike, if it is any consolation I haven't started at all yet either. We are still 200 miles from home but will be driving back later today. Rest tomorrow then I shall turn the spare bedroom into packing central.

Anyone have a spare Husband ??? :D

Not me!

Corinne

Sad to say I will be leaving this board due to the amount of nasty things being said about me and some of the rest of you on a Facebook Message which has been running over the past few weeks,

You know who you are.

Said about me

my slumming dig was at a certain person who is becoming a pompous ass, just because of being D+. I know for a fact they will be at the D event until rolling drunk, as admitted previously. That's how they became D+ because they don't spend any money at the bars just on the cruises, whereas we spend at the bars so can't afford so many cruises! You know I'd rather spend time with people who are grounded not those above themselves.

I saw this morning that even George was trying to get the 1,000 post on the other RC. I think Joyce managed it! some people have to much time on there hands and need to get a life!

Glad to say even with what I have been through in the last eighteen months I DO HAVE A LIFE.

I was having a bit of fun with Joyce on seeing the 1000 post was in her grasp, the laughable thing is the person who wrote this even went out there way to make sure they got a thousand milestone on a previous board.

Too all of you genuine people who I have gotten to know I look forward to seeing you onboard.

Mike

Mike ~ Hello just wanted to say we met some past cruising pals of yours on the ALlure of the Seas a few weeks ago. Fay and Chuck said to say hello as well as Janice and Patrick. They said such nice things about you and I look forward to meeting you myself.

Yes I will have a pink boa but so will many others so if you are at the Sail away get together I will have my special tshirt on pink of course with my name on it. Please come up to me so I can meet you.

That goes for anyone else here too :) :) :)