Beverage ? about San Pellegrino

islandgirlejfan

I just recall the unflavored Pellegrino. I believe it is included in the premium non-alcoholic package (as well as the alcohol packages), but not the lower cost non-alcoholic package.

I just recall the unflavored Pellegrino. I believe it is included in the premium non-alcoholic package (as well as the alcohol packages), but not the lower co sty non-alcoholic package.

We just had the classic non-alc package and were surprised to be given pellegrino sparkling water. I thought that was the premium package only, but had it several times free of charge.

How does that work if you get a bottle at dinner with the premium non alcoholic plan - I take it that it is a large bottle right? Can I ask for more than one glass and share the bottle with someone at my table? Or do I have to drink the large bottle alone?

How does that work if you get a bottle at dinner with the premium non alcoholic plan - I take it that it is a large bottle right? Can I ask for more than one glass and share the bottle with someone at my table? Or do I have to drink the large bottle alone?

They have both large and small bottles, but as has been said, no sharing either way.

Archived