Question for Spirit Embarkation in San Diego

terjul

Hi,

We're taking a cruise on the Spirit out of San Diego and we've never left out of this port before. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the earliest we can board?

Thanks!

We did the Spirit out of San Diego last December. We got to the terminal around 10:30am and were in zone 3 I think. They started boarding around 11:30...we got on right before noon I think.

We were supposed to have arrive around 9-9:30 to the terminal, but travel plans got a little problematic, but still barely made any difference to the time we boarded.

We took the last shuttle from our hotel and arrived about 12:30pm. By time we were on board it was late. As we sat down to eat it was time for muster (about 3:30). We had to eat and dash to muster stations. I wish we could of started our cruise earlier.

11:30 is normal... easy easy and painless Embark and Debark.... once onboard your gonna say wow that was easy....wheres my DOD...;):D

True. We live here, and we usually arrive about noonish. SD is soooo easy if there is only 2 ship in.

Oh I wish I were going with you. I wanted one last cruise on Spirit before we lose her too. No time. :)

Pat

We did the Spirit out of San Diego last December. We got to the terminal around 10:30am and were in zone 3 I think. They started boarding around 11:30...we got on right before noon I think.

Ditto for us. We arrived around 10:30 and boarded about 11:30.

Archived