Crystal Harmony May 30th

DESTCRZ

I've had a sneak preview of understated elegance -- this will be those "boys will be boys" after a few martinis and a trip to Steiner Spa ... all gussied up and ready for formal night ... :D

Destcrz:

crawford15.jpg

and not one to be outdone, Beav:

glitter_carmen_full.jpg

(which, I might add looks an awful lot like a very TRUE picture captured last year at a Candlelight Luau big deck party ...)

Perfect formal night attire. Please tell me where to purchase all those fabulous items so that I can also wear them. Gee, maybe I'll get my husband one of these outfits!!!

Beav, can't wait for you to post the pictures!

BEAV & NANCY--Beav--I am sure that you will take pictures (as will my Bob); however, posting them may be another matter. Nancy--We would love to have you on this trip--there's still time to book--however, PLEASE do not subject your husband to the recent images which have been posted to this board--unless you are ready to accept the unfortunate consequences. However, please do reconsider and join our motely crew of passengers.

John, my husband has seen some of them. I was laughing so hard last night that he had to see what I was laughing at! HOwever, I won't share with him that I plan on changing his formal attire! I would love to go next week, I'll just have to wait until September 3rd. OK, you all need to go again with us! Nancy

I just read that Crystal will be "trialing" a new enrichment series on the May 30th sailing out of San Francisco. They have contract with BEAV and GLS to provide commentary on cruises (or was that cruising) hotels, priceline, coupons, travel in general and fashion in detail. Looking forward to being in the front row at each session!

ilc44f.jpg

I just read that Crystal will be "trialing" a new enrichment series on the May 30th sailing out of San Francisco. They have contract with BEAV and GLS to provide commentary on cruises (or was that cruising) hotels, priceline, coupons, travel in general and fashion in detail. Looking forward to being in the front row at each session!

ilc44f.jpg

You betcha. Move over Mary Lou Retton !!!

And take notes, DESTCRZ. Thery'll be a quiz at the end of the lecture.....

You betcha. Move over Mary Lou Retton !!!

And take notes, DESTCRZ. Thery'll be a quiz at the end of the lecture.....

But the question BEAV - if there is a quiz - will there be quality and significant prizes???? . . . and I don't mean a 20% off coupon from . . .well, you know!!!

576 posts for BEAV . . . don't you ever do anything but cruise these boards????? . . . . well, I know, the path to Starbucks . . .I wanna job like yours . . .or as RSG says - whoa be the day that you have to get a REAL job!

Besides making moonshine, DESTCRZ is also an operator at the phone company there in Charleston. Unfortunately, modern times and equipment have bypassed West Virginia, but DESTCRZ makes the best of it.....

If they could only get him to stop reaching into his blouse....errr shirt, though......

295685316_OneRingy-Dingy.jpg.c1d5cfce6e5689174fd96eb0fafd735e.jpg

Okay, all joking aside, here's a true, real life photo of DESTCRZ so you can recognize him on the ship. And if he's off in the distance and you're not sure whether it's him, he answers to both "Brotherboy" and "Tammy Wynette".

DESTCRZ.jpg.a56ff84ae25d4aad772a1c9f7a2a5ba6.jpg

Okay, all joking aside, here's a true, real life photo of DESTCRZ so you can recognize him on the ship. And if he's off in the distance and you're not sure whether it's him, he answers to both "Brotherboy" and "Tammy Wynette".

And if you squint just right - you'd swear it really is Tammy - bless her heart!

Hoping you all have a fantastic cruise to Alaska !!!

The weather in Vancouver is currently hot (80's F.) and no clouds in the sky.

Thankfully you picked the Harmony and not the Summit -- I feel sorry for all those whose upcoming trip has been cancelled ...

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing all your pix.

Crystal Harmony is in Vancouver today to sail down to SFO ... I think I'll head to Canada Place this afternoon to have a peak

You get along good while travelling now ... :D :D

babyj3.jpgelton5_200_150.jpg

Dave and Paul

Dave & Nancy....

Thanks for the well wishes.......we'll try to leave the Harmony in one piece, but I can't guarantee it.

And Dave, thanks for yet another wonderful photo of DESTCRZ and partner. That 'behind the curtain' photo will be them in just a few days as they try to draw a crowd in the Crystal showroom!

Nancy, any requests of the crew for your Sept cruise? Want me to ask the Hotel Director to upgrade you to the Crystal Penthouse?

Hoping you all have a fantastic cruise to Alaska !!!

The weather in Vancouver is currently hot (80's F.) and no clouds in the sky.

Thankfully you picked the Harmony and not the Summit -- I feel sorry for all those whose upcoming trip has been cancelled ...

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing all your pix.

Crystal Harmony is in Vancouver today to sail down to SFO ... I think I'll head to Canada Place this afternoon to have a peak

You get along good while travelling now ... :D :D

babyj3.jpgelton5_200_150.jpg

Dave and Paul

Beav, an upgrade to a balcony cabin would be fine as well, I'm not that picky! I've not been on the Harmony yet so I will seek out your expert advise on the wonderful crew members as I get closer to my trip.

Have a great time everyone and behave yourselves!!! Nancy

Dave,

Being the night owl I know you are, did you make it downtown to see Harmony today? She sailed at 1:00pm, so I hope you didn't wind up on a wild goose chase thinking you'd catch her around 4:00 or 5:00pm !!!! She had to leave early you know.....royalty is anxiously awaiting her SF arrival !!!

Beav:

You know me oh so well ... I did go down to Canada Place this afternoon (arrived around 3:00 pm) and was very disappointed to see only the Zaandam and Coral Princess down there ... I was going specifically to take some lovely photos of her and send them to you via email to tease you ...

I'm so used to all the ships leaving here at 5:00 p.m. or later (more reasonable hours that fit my schedule... :D that I hadn't even given a thought to her leaving early.

I even pointed her out to Paul on the KroozCam site this morning upon waking (well noonish....)

Then when I walked down there and she wasn't there, I thought maybe it's my age or this sudden heat we're having ......

Well, that's a good sign then, she's off and on her way to pick up a group of Royals -- never to be the same ... Have a BLAST guys !!!

BEAV--What time are you guys planning to arrive at the ship tomorrow? We are hoiping to board at 12:30 per Shawna's info and head for the dining room with our guest for lunch. I forgot which night you suggested for a 'family' speciality restaurant. Bob and I decided to have the early seating for dinner. I am starting to pack today and am getting excited.

Archived