Hammocks on Eclipse

Michigan honey

We always take one and string it across the balcony. Get one of those cheap fish net style that the vendors sell. Every port has them and you hear them tell same story with tears in their eyes about how their children and grandmother weave them back at the hut.

In viewing videos of the S class ships, I noticed that there are what appear to be cabanas with hammocks. How much does it cost to rent these for the day and cruise length (13 day cruise)? What amenities come with this? Are the hammocks worth the price? Thanks.

You will need to first take a cruise and plant two saplings about 9 feet apart ( or three meters for the rest of the world). Then book the same cabin 5 years later, and you will have a wonderful hammock experience.

okay, seriously now, i was on eclipse earlier this year and didn't see any hammocks. They had big lounge-type beds that you could pull the curtains around, but they weren't hammocks per se.

To you other guys, the op said cabanas, not cabins!

lol

In viewing videos of the S class ships, I noticed that there are what appear to be cabanas with hammocks. How much does it cost to rent these for the day and cruise length (13 day cruise)? What amenities come with this? Are the hammocks worth the price? Thanks.

There were definitely hammocks on the top deck forward on the Solstice (near the jacuzzi). Big, wide, with blue cushions. They were heavenly. No charge. No cabana. :) (I tried to upload a photo here, but the file is too large... sorry).

The only thing that comes close to a hammock? In my opinion? Are

the ones in the Solarium Pool area. They hold 2 people and are sort of

like a chair but they do swing...so a swinging chair? To me, a hammock

is something that goes across...ties at each end to a pole or tree.

I never saw anything like that on Eclipse. But the chairs I mentioned?

They are free and the Solarium pool is one of my favorite spots on the

S class ships.

Archived