what happened to them all?

anchorsores

To all you software/programmer folks.

When you guys write new code/update a program, etc,etc,,, does it actually get tested on a seperate server before being pushed out to the general public?

The only reason I ask is it "appears" that anytime an update is published, there's always gottcha bugs. Happens here on CC, happens at work, happens on equipment I work on,, everywhere.

Everytime it's announced that there is a software upgrade that going to be pushed, I cringe,,,,,,, then do a complete system backup :D

my stats stop july 23 - says i have nothing posted since then but i can go to my rollcall and see one of my post from last week - i posted somethings the other night - nothing -no where to be found - i know that sometime threads get moved or even deleted but why does it seem to be mine all the time?

To all you software/programmer folks.

When you guys write new code/update a program, etc,etc,,, does it actually get tested on a seperate server before being pushed out to the general public?

The only reason I ask is it "appears" that anytime an update is published, there's always gottcha bugs. Happens here on CC, happens at work, happens on equipment I work on,, everywhere.

Everytime it's announced that there is a software upgrade that going to be pushed, I cringe,,,,,,, then do a complete system backup :D

the problem appears a server malfunction..this is not caused by software or programming

at anchorsores: posts in the roll call thread does not add to your stats/post count

the problem appears a server malfunction..this is not caused by software or programming

at anchorsores: posts in the roll call thread does not add to your stats/post count

My count goes up when I post on our roll call.

why do so many of my posts turn up missing? they where there this morning - and not just this morning either - This is isn't the first time this has happened. where/why do they go? :confused:

It has been happening to me for almost a week. Under my statistics where you click to see your posts, the last one for me was Aug 16 but I have posted at least 10 since then. The count keeps increasing but I can't access them from that page.

Archived