Which Cabin? FOS 6202/6502/8214/8514

mlsully

Looking at Freedom of the Seas - Large Oceanview Cabins. The cabins above are available. The first two are in the very front of the ship. The second two are in the front but on the sides. We like quietness so I thought decks 7, 8 or 9 may be better because there are no decks above or below that may be noisy (restaurants, pools, clubs, etc.).

Any suggestions on the above cabins?

Looking at Freedom of the Seas - Large Oceanview Cabins. The cabins above are available. The first two are in the very front of the ship. The second two are in the front but on the sides. We like quietness so I thought decks 7, 8 or 9 may be better because there are no decks above or below that may be noisy (restaurants, pools, clubs, etc.).

Any suggestions on the above cabins?

Deck 7,8 or 9 would most likely be quieter than deck 6. I loved deck 9 on Freedom as still had one deck buffer before the pool decks. There is a lot on Deck to be one deck above.

We stayed in 6200 on Freedom and LOVED it. It was easy to go down 1 floor and cross the ship on the promenade. Always seemed like a shorter trip than long walks thru cabin hallways.

I was concerned about not having much of a view but I loved our view. We sat in our cabin and watched the ship pulling into ports.

Never once did sound bother us. We are morning people and would be asleep by 10 pm every night and up bright and early at 6 am.

We were in 9218. It was very quiet up front. it did seem to get farther away from the dining room as the week progressed.

We were amazed at the extra room in that category. Our friends had a standard outside. In addition to the couch, the room was physically a full five feet longer.

• 2 months later...
Deck 7,8 or 9 would most likely be quieter than deck 6. I loved deck 9 on Freedom as still had one deck buffer before the pool decks. There is a lot on Deck to be one deck above.

I enjoyed deck nine too but I was in an interior cabin. I felt like even exhausted from all the physical fun we were having, we could easily make the 2 flights up to WindJammer and pool.

Archived