Upgrade from Inside to Outside

FLUFFY01

For my upcoming N124 cruise on Ventura I booked a OF category inside on B deck. This was upgraded to a OC on C deck. Last week I was upgraded again to a MA outside partially obstructed view on E deck.

I am happy with this because it would have cost me more to book a MA and it is a lot nearer to the bars etc :D

Hi

Many thanks for your answers.

I am a solo traveller and have gone from a single inside cabin to a double inside cabin and as a result my single supplement %age has gone done. So I feel that I have had a good deal.

Do not know even at this late date whether I will be moved again, but the cabin number is still the same since I paid the full amount.

Regards

JO:)

• 2 months later...

Hi davecttr

you mentioned you were upgraded to an e deck MA grade what was that like as a cabin.

are you prepared to say which cabin and how obstructed the view was.

We've just booked for Azura on Friday and been allocated this cabin.

Thanks

Hi davecttr

you mentioned you were upgraded to an e deck MA grade what was that like as a cabin.

are you prepared to say which cabin and how obstructed the view was.

We've just booked for Azura on Friday and been allocated this cabin.

Thanks

here are some piccies

from the window i had a clear view of the horizon across the top of a lifeboat.

the cabin was excellent IMO

ventura cabin 01.pdf

ventura cabin 02.pdf

ventura cabin 03.pdf

ventura cabin 04.pdf

Ive been upgraded from a JG to a JE cabin (balcony cabins). Not sure what the difference is though

Nothing except the position of the cabin....more expensive balcony grade would be midships, low grade balcony on the ends of the ship where its less stable, or by public areas...

Suesie,

If you go to the P & O site, click on "How can we help?" then Meet the Fleet, type in obstructed views and you will be able to see what the view from your cabin is like. Remember Azura and Ventura are sister ships, so if you can't see yours on one ship, it will be on the other. Hope this helps!

Hi

Many thanks for your answers.

I am a solo traveller and have gone from a single inside cabin to a double inside cabin and as a result my single supplement %age has gone done. So I feel that I have had a good deal.

Do not know even at this late date whether I will be moved again, but the cabin number is still the same since I paid the full amount.

Regards

JO:)

Which ship are you on? & were you on Jewel this May?

WE got a DOOZY of an upgrade - on Oriana, for the entire second half of her last World cruise from Brisbane to Southampton. We had booked a guarantee inside - and got a Deluxe outside cabin ( this is basically a balcony sized cabin without the balcony :)) We were mighty pleased with it.

Pics here in a couple of postings to our Blog

http://ukagain2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/bingo.html (Nothing to do with Bingo , I should have titles this "Eureka"!!)

http://ukagain2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/cabin.html

Barry

Archived