Future Cruise Vouchers

CarlaMasterson

yes nonrefundable will be used first. so be sure and use up at least that much.

OBC from price drops is refundable, despite what carnival say ahead of time.

OBC can be used for anything, even tips, despite what carnival has in print.

Firefly333...thanks so much! This is our first time with the FCC credit and was hoping that would be the order of usage.:)

Fire, why in the world would you not get full stockholder OBC?

the terms for both FCC and stockholders say solos get half.. I know they still have not updated the FCC online terms.

John said he got it fixed, but the terms on carnival.com dont reflect this change yet.

My thinking is they want 2 in the cabin to be spending money is why they didnt want to do it per cabin.

Glad to know I'm not the only person who "misplaces" my Future Cruise Certificates. But I've found them both times!

A question - I have one FCC, that I haven't applied yet. I just booked a back-2-back cruise. My PVP says I can apply this to the first cruise, buy another while on that cruise, and immediately apply it to my second cruise. While on my second, I can buy another, and apply it to my Jan cruise.

Does this sound logical?

Glad to know I'm not the only person who "misplaces" my Future Cruise Certificates. But I've found them both times!

A question - I have one FCC, that I haven't applied yet. I just booked a back-2-back cruise. My PVP says I can apply this to the first cruise, buy another while on that cruise, and immediately apply it to my second cruise. While on my second, I can buy another, and apply it to my Jan cruise.

Does this sound logical?

I think thats going to be tough. I tried to buy one and have that rep apply it to a already booked cruise and he said it wasnt allowed, he couldnt do it and made a smart alecky remark .. like what do you think they call them FUTURE cruise credits for, its for cruises you book in the future.

So, I didnt try to apply any more, but then my PVP said she had been able to get them thru. So my PVP says you can too.

Some people on CC have reported they were told no, but mostly people reporting on CC said they have been able to apply them to already booked cruises. So you could try, except you wouldnt have time to bring it home and get it applied and the FCC rep can only do it if he is booking you too.

The terms on the back specifically say they cannot be used on already booked cruises. So unless you wait to book the cruise until you are on it, the FCC rep isnt going to be able to do it since he cant cancel and rebook he needs to do to add it.

So take your pick of the above answers, some yea and some nay, all from Carnival. nay on the terms.

Thanks Firefly - My PVP told me I could do it, but I wasn't thinking of the details at the time. I guess, worst comes to worst, I can phone him while at port, in between my back-2-back cruises, and ask him to handle it.

I've only applied one before, but of course I couldn't find it when I needed it. So I booked, and totally paid, and called them a week before the cruise when it finally turned up. Didn't have any problem using it.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought our first FCC on our last cruise. Just booked a cruise for next year. When speaking with our travel agent, she told us to send the coupon directly to Carnival (which I did, return receipt requested). They received it about 2 weeks ago. Is there a spot on the Carnival site that shows it was received? We haven't made final payment yet and like I mentioned earlier, we booked through a travel agent.

Archived