Port Of Miami Hotel -- Great Sale till 12/11 !!!

Britt7670

Just an FYI for all that are leaving out of POM...the Hyatt Regency Miami (Downtown) is having a sale now thru December 2011. Its only 3 miles from the port and its a 4 star hotel!!

Choose Miami Escape: $99 per night (king bed or double), $19 per day for valet parking, breakfast for 2 daily included. From what I've been reading its an incredible deal when their rooms general go for $150 - 200 per night not including parking or food.

We are booking for our cruise leaving November 28th!!

Happy buying!!!

Just an FYI for all that are leaving out of POM...the Hyatt Regency Miami (Downtown) is having a sale now thru December 2011. Its only 3 miles from the port and its a 4 star hotel!!

Choose Miami Escape: $99 per night (king bed or double), $19 per day for valet parking, breakfast for 2 daily included. From what I've been reading its an incredible deal when their rooms general go for $150 - 200 per night not including parking or food.

We are booking for our cruise leaving November 28th!!

Happy buying!!!

Do you know if they offer a shuttle to the POM?

I booked this same special last week. I'm saling out of MIA in November and this is the best deal I've found so far. I prefer the Interncontinental but I've stayed here before and liked it. From what I can remember it was a safe walk to Bayside.

Has anyone stayed at the Hyatt? is it safe to walk to and from Bayside?

I've stayed at the Hyatt several times. I'd say it's okay to walk TO bayside, as long as you're with someone, but I wouldn't walk back (I'd take a quick cab) unless there are a lot of people around. The area around the hotel can get a little shady, as you're in Downtown Miami.

Great hotel though, I love staying there. Their restaurant on-site is very good. Any more questions, let me know. Have fun!

I've stayed at the Hyatt several times. I'd say it's okay to walk TO bayside, as long as you're with someone, but I wouldn't walk back (I'd take a quick cab) unless there are a lot of people around. The area around the hotel can get a little shady, as you're in Downtown Miami.

Great hotel though, I love staying there. Their restaurant on-site is very good. Any more questions, let me know. Have fun!

Thank for the input !! Good to know about the restaurant.... We were thinking about the wings and beer for $10.00 at Pure Verde on Sunday since we've gotta catch the football game....:p

Thank for the input !! Good to know about the restaurant.... We were thinking about the wings and beer for $10.00 at Pure Verde on Sunday since we've gotta catch the football game....:p

You're very welcome! They've changed the bar name so many times, I can't remember what it was the last time I stayed, but I don't think you can go wrong no matter what. You'll like it.

Is the sale til 12/11 or do you have to stay BY 12/11? Looking for something in January!

Stayed there in January 2010 - got it for $65 on priceline - gorgeous rooms and lovely hotel. We took the peoplemover to Bayside (which felt a bit sketchy and deserted) and walked back - which actually felt safe with tons of traffic and people all around!

Sounds like a very good deal!

P.S. Okay - just looked it up: (too bad for me - only til end of December!!)

Reserve By: 25 Sep 2011

Stay: 05 Oct 2011 - 28 Dec 2011

Discover all the advantages of convenience at Hyatt Regency Miami and enjoy stunning service, delectable dining, and an unbeatable location, perfectly suited for travelers on the go. Delight in unprecedented savings and enjoy everything this luxury hotel has to offer. Book our Miami Escape promotion at a special $99 room rate and receive free Breakfast for two daily and free Internet. Special $19 Valet Parking Fee per day (regularly $30).

Archived