ULTIMATE Dragon's Breath Zip Line Video in HD!

Cannedpears

Hey everyone! Want to know what it's like to ride the Dragons breath zip line but don't want to spend the 85 bucks? Well i have the solution right here!

almost 10 minutes of detailed footage from sign-up to the end of the ride all in glorious High Definition.

Oh and that's the Allure in the background!:D

Hey everyone! Want to know what it's like to ride the Dragons breath zip line but don't want to spend the 85 bucks? Well i have the solution right here!

almost 10 minutes of detailed footage from sign-up to the end of the ride all in glorious High Definition.

Oh and that's the Allure in the background!:D

My advise to others - spend the $85 - it's worth every penny. I watched a lot of YouTube videos on this before I went, and nothing can compare to actually feeling it for yourself. My husband chickened out last minute and left me to do it by myself, and absolutely regrets it now. It was absolutely amazing.

I don't know why but I thought the zip line was just a test line and then the big one and done in just a few minutes. How long did the whole process take? We are thinking of going on this in our wedding garb (getting married on Labadee!) but it looks like it was quite the process! How much of it was cut out of the video?

I don't know why but I thought the zip line was just a test line and then the big one and done in just a few minutes. How long did the whole process take? We are thinking of going on this in our wedding garb (getting married on Labadee!) but it looks like it was quite the process! How much of it was cut out of the video?

When you book this excursion it blocks two hours (we're 10:30-12:30 on our upcoming trip). You have to go through all the instructions, do a test run on the little guy and then be ferried up the mountain to the main event:D

Quite a bit was cut out of the vid. Whole process takes about an hour.

My advise to others - spend the $85 - it's worth every penny. I watched a lot of YouTube videos on this before I went, and nothing can compare to actually feeling it for yourself. My husband chickened out last minute and left me to do it by myself, and absolutely regrets it now. It was absolutely amazing.

However, this gives you an excellent excuse to GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN!:D

It was OK but we wouldn't do it again. You wait to sign up, wait to get you're harness, wait to take the test ride, wait for the ride to the top, wait to FINALLY get on the zipline. It was at least an hour and a half for us. We would not take that much time out of our day there again if it was free. The ride is very short, 99% of the time is spent waiting around. Just our opinion..........

My husband and three children did this when we went. They absolutely loved it. I read before hand to book early because if the wind picks up in the afternoon they close it. My family was one of the first in the morning...they did close it in the afternoon because of wind; glad I read posts like these! :)

My husband and three children did this when we went. They absolutely loved it. I read before hand to book early because if the wind picks up in the afternoon they close it. My family was one of the first in the morning...they did close it in the afternoon because of wind; glad I read posts like these! :)

Thanks for the tip! I'll be sure to book ahead of time in January.

ARRRGGGHHH...I am so on the fence. We love to zipline but it seems so expensive. For those that have done other ziplines, how does it compare? I hate to miss out on what sounds like a great experience. There are 5 of us so the cost would be significant.

Great video, by the way! Thanks so much for video taping so the rest of us could get a feel for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived