Use of MB Bathroom products is now Audited

NEOPHYTUS

They do stuff olives with blue cheese at your request. T

OK!

That's me.

December 21st, Veranda: "I say dear boy, would you be so kind as to hand-stuff a few olives with blue cheese for me?"

Now the question is.... Danish Blue? Gorgonzola? Roquefort? Cambozola? Cashel Blue?

Stilton I will definitely pass on.

Seriously - it sounds great and I can't wait to try it.

Ok Jane -- is tunnel mac casserole a Philly special?

Flaminjune,

Yum!!!We have just agreed to stop and visit serious foodie friends in NO on our way home from our Christmas/New Years Quest cruise. What were we thinking? We should be checking into Betty Ford and Jenny Craig instead!

I'll give you a full culinary report when we return. Just got an email from our friends with a list of restuarants for our review( they did this when we visited two years ago -- not a bad meal the entire trip). So yes, while I do give Seabourn high marks for their food, I would say that when they fall down it tends to be with regional or ethnic cuisine.

>"Ok Jane -- is tunnel mac casserole a Philly special?"

Yes, that's what I make when I type without putting on my new 'cheater' glasses! <g>

As soon as I got home I made some! Now ready to order a cheesesteak for dinner. That's as close as I get to Room Service.

Last night, we did not get 3 pcs chocolate, instead, we got 8 pcs ! Thanks Neophytus, it works !

It is a proven medical fact that chocolate can lower blood pressure ( flavonoids etc). So keep up the good work, you could get off Seabourn healthier than when you embarked.

However talking about chocolate can raise some peoples blood pressure. So I will stop.

Archived