Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Are you clicking on the IMG link along side of your picture on Photobucket? It should say "copy" when you click (sometimes you have to do it several times, not sure why) but you will see the word "copy" then you can just paste into your msg. on here. Hope this helps.

papell_zpsea1f473c.jpg

It worked! Nope, didn't know about IMGing it! Thanks.

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. We are well and having much fun. We left Buenos Aires two days ago and now we are in Puerto Madryn. Tonight we are heading to the Cape Horn.

Here are few pictures of what I wore so far. The internet is very slow, I made the pictures smaller so they will upload faster.

This is Nicole Miller.

12224325015_6b4b5ed56d_z.jpg

This is Tadashi

12225161804_30a9bd64de_z.jpg

This is Jovana. I bought it for last year but did not wear it. Its much pretty in person than in picture.

12225293276_41c0500c2f.jpg

This is Monique Lhuiller

12225185914_7475d3fea7.jpg

I won first prize at the Carnival ball

12225232284_8c7d4a0fc2_z.jpg

Marie, as always your dresses are stunning and you look gorgeous......love your taste! Thanks for taking time out to show us your lovely dresses!

Hope to see more of your gowns soon......have a fabulous cruise! :)

Edited by cruz4evr

Finally got all my pictures done from our Oasis cruise at the beginning of December. My DH and I along with our DS & DDIL were celebrating birthdays. My sister & her hubby also joined us. This is from the 1st. formal night. I'm wearing a gown that sweet Marie sent to me. Enjoy! :)

OasisFormalGroupShot_zps8a931893.jpg

Judy, what a great picture! You look beautiful in the "Marie" gown, that's a great color on you! Thanks for posting the picture. :)

Hello Marie, So glad to see your back posting and I loved all your pictures. We were getting worried that no one had heard from you in awhile. Glad your having fun and congratulations on your 1st. prize win! :D

Amy, glad that worked for you (re: photobucket).

This. Someone mentioned "Marie" not being around. I'm pretty new so I'm glad I got to find out who Marie is. Your gowns are stunning. Enjoy your trip.

Edited by 1kaper
spelling

I just got this dress on ebay, and am hoping it fits and looks great. Something a little different. It's Papell for Dress Barn, 100% silk.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/magandab/papell_zpsea1f473c.jpg

Also got this one from the same seller, Ralph Lauren, also silk. Not a cruise dress, I don't think, but I love it!

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/magandab/RLdress_zps70465d18.jpg

Very cute!

Hi Marie,

Glad to hear that you are having a good time on your cruise. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures. Your gowns are gorgeous as usual! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Take care,

Cathy

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. We are well and having much fun. We left Buenos Aires two days ago and now we are in Puerto Madryn. Tonight we are heading to the Cape Horn.

Here are few pictures of what I wore so far. The internet is very slow, I made the pictures smaller so they will upload faster.

This is Nicole Miller.

12224325015_6b4b5ed56d_z.jpg

This is Tadashi

12225161804_30a9bd64de_z.jpg

This is Jovana. I bought it for last year but did not wear it. Its much pretty in person than in picture.

12225293276_41c0500c2f.jpg

This is Monique Lhuiller

12225185914_7475d3fea7.jpg

I won first prize at the Carnival ball

12225232284_8c7d4a0fc2_z.jpg

Oh Marie, that Monique Lhuiller (whomever she might be :)) is gorgeous!

And I have no doubt you won first prize! But then again , you are always first with us!