Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I really did not need another dress for my next cruise but I had a crazy desire for a cobalt blue dress so I ordered this. It turned out to be more royal blue than cobalt. Still not sure if I will keep it.

11595539183_9981eeb02b.jpg

Kathi, I love your new dress. Love the color. Are you packed now? My house looks like a tornado hit :D. I should have six luggage packed by tomorrow, as the FedEx picking them up on the 2nd. We are taking four with us on the 9th.

Off topic :D. Beside a cross body bag, I bought this bag pack to carry my new IPad Air around. My Gosh...I am like a little kid :rolleyes:

Have a fantastic cruise.

Marie

11606573504_d524ff0cca_z.jpg

You all are so nice! Thanks for the compliments!

Marie and Kathi, it sounds like you are heading out soon for a really long cruise. I can't imagine the packing! Have the best time and enjoy your awesome new purchases! Be sure to leave a little room for some shopping, LOL! :)

Good Morning Ladies,

We are back from the Christmas cruise and I finally got the pics downloaded so here are a few with the dresses I wore.

This one I wore on the Carnival Imagination. This was one of Maries lovey dresses.

PC171041_zpsc87ada83.jpg

This one was on the MSC Divina with our Grandsons. We were going to dinner with the Captain.

PC261227_zps9a4934ea.jpg

This one was at the table with the Captain.

PC261231_zps3e8e15b5.jpg

Sorry this picture isn't very good. The staircase is made with Swarovski crystals in it and I just loved how it looked.

PC261247_zps36d282ea.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone,

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Good Morning Ladies,

We are back from the Christmas cruise and I finally got the pics downloaded so here are a few with the dresses I wore.

This one I wore on the Carnival Imagination. This was one of Maries lovey dresses.

PC171041_zpsc87ada83.jpg

This one was on the MSC Divina with our Grandsons. We were going to dinner with the Captain.

PC261227_zps9a4934ea.jpg

This one was at the table with the Captain.

PC261231_zps3e8e15b5.jpg

Sorry this picture isn't very good. The staircase is made with Swarovski crystals in it and I just loved how it looked.

PC261247_zps36d282ea.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone,

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

You and your husband looked fantastic. I would love to take credit for the lovely gown. However it was not from me. I could never wear spaghetti straps and I do not wear too muck sparkles -:). Perhaps you bought it and forgot about it.

Have a great evening.

Marie

$_3.JPG

I just picked this up for $32 including shipping. I love Ebay and hope it fits. If not, there's a Mennonite seamstress in town that is amazing with a needle and thread.

Love the deep red color of the dress, and very classy!

Gerry!!!

Now I want another dress! I love the first one. Now I want to order it and what a great price. I was just going through my dresses and staging what to pack for next months cruise!

Hugs!

Kim

Edited by indygolfer1

What a great sassy little dress! I need to stop looking at this thread since it makes me want to go shopping. I leave on Friday and already have more than enough dresses. :eek:

Lisa

I know what you mean. I finally realized it would be tough to fit another dress in my suitcases and had to stop shopping but I love a good sale!:eek: