SUN Sports Bar Menu ?

STARFISH*4

were there mozzarella sticks on the menu?

Hi,

Just got off the Sun & we ate at the Sports Bar & there were no mozzarella sticks, we had buffalo wings, won ton soup, fish & chips.. There was a salad of some sort can't remember if chicken or Cesar, burger & fries & for dessert we tried the blueberry cheesecake however they had about 3 more options.

Hope this helps

Just got off the Sun & we ate at the Sports Bar & there were no mozzarella sticks, we had buffalo wings, won ton soup, fish & chips.. There was a salad of some sort can't remember if chicken or Cesar, burger & fries & for dessert we tried the blueberry cheesecake however they had about 3 more options.

Curious to know if you ate there on the final day (Friday) as well, and what your service was like. Mine was bad on Thursday, but really really bad on Friday. I felt sorry (yet frustrated) for the crew who was definitely chasing their tails in that location, despite it not being overly busy. They admitted to several inventory issues for the sailing.

They also have artichoke dip and chips, similar to Applebees.

I wished that had been the case, as I've heard strong compliments in the past. But they said (when asked) that the dip had been adjusted due to some inventory of ingredients, and instead of chips, the cup of dip was served with two hard taco shells.

One other thing created a bit of a challenge to the Sports Bar.

ESPN-Removed-L.jpg

For some, a sports bar without ESPN is sorta like a church without hymnals.

One of the servers, asked by a neighboring passenger about a baseball playoff score, responded with, "I have no clue, sorry, I don't even watch sports", and walked away.

For those wanting the latest rugby, cricket, and soccer updates . . . they were all set.

I've never seen mozzarella sticks on any cruise, but I sure would LOVE to!!

They are offered as an appetizer on the 7 nt. Carnival sailings, and they are yummy. You do need to ask for extra marinara sauce, as they amount they give you is miniscule.

Archived