Roll Call - Silver Cloud April 17, 2012 Monte Carlo - Monte Carlo

Emtbsam

yes,You can join our tour, we are already 4 cruisers

The company name is Nacci Angelo I know the driver as I already had a tour with him last year in Roma

We can discuss of that on board.... very soon

Lisa and Jeff

I've send you an email with the contact, hope that you will get it

[quote name='weretired']We love NYC too.
We need a ride into Rome but nothing more. We are spending 2 nights in Rome. Last time we missed Trastaverre , the Jewish ghetto and the catacombs.[/QUOTE]

You can do the tour with us and then we will drop you in the city, we plan to go to Villa Borghese Galeria and surrounding and some other places in Roma and after we can drop you and we will go back to the ship, we are already 4 persons, lisa

[quote name='weretired']Hi Lisa,
Sounds like a good idea if there is room for 3 pieces of luggage. Our hotel is by the Termini so it should be easy to drop us off. Borghese Gallery is wonderful, we did that last year. The price?
Karen[/QUOTE]

It won't be very expensive, I asked the driver and I'll tell you, what other place would you like to see as we can do Roma a la carte visit and you look to know very well

To whom is interrested
The Transfer and Tour to Roma and return to the ship will be 50 Euros pp
The Transfer and Tour to Roma and drop in hotel in Roma will be 40 Euros pp
Suggestion to any place to visit in Roma is open, any suggestion accepted
The driver can take you and your luggage to your Roma hotel or take you back to the ship after the Tour, Lisa

[quote name='pomponnette']To whom is interrested
The Transfer and Tour to Roma and return to the ship will be 50 Euros pp
The Transfer and Tour to Roma and drop in hotel in Roma will be 40 Euros pp
Suggestion to any place to visit in Roma is open, any suggestion accepted
The driver can take you and your luggage to your Roma hotel or take you back to the ship after the Tour, Lisa[/quote]
Lisa,
Since we've done Vatican City,the Colosseum,the Forum, Villa Borghese.Campo de Fiore and walked the Via Venetto .
This time its all about walking Trasteverre and the Great Synagogue and the catacombs.Happy to be able to drop our luggage off and start walking and discovering more of Roma. The price is great.
See you soon
Karen and Charles

Thank you
For your information we travel a lot since children are gone and last year we discovered Oceania cruise company with their itineraries, that is why we are trying Silversea in April and Seabourn in May then after we will go back to work, so I'm not a travel agent at all but a travel geek if I can say that, I have to plan everything for my DH and also as I am European even if I don't live there that's help for communicating (I also was in construction that's help for bargaining)
We need to be 8 for the Roma tour, so....make a decision
We'll see you on board soon, Lisa

[quote name='weretired']Hi Lisa,
I am a bit confused. If you don't have 8 for the trip into Roma, are you not going? Please let me know as I will need to make other arrangements .
Karen[/QUOTE]

Karen, I was not aware that you will join us, as you did Villa Borghése last year
if you join we are 6 and we will find one more couple on ship or we will pay 5 euros extra, it is very very hard to create a group on this board and it will be much more easy to have persons to join while you will talk on board, don't worry for that.
The tour is already booked with Valerio , he will wait for us at the ship exit as he did last year.

Hello- Trying to follow this thread. Please let me know if there are 2 seats left for any private tours? We are Doug and Vicki from southern California, in our mid-fifties, and will be on our honeymoon. This will be our 4th cruise this year but 1st time on Silversea ever. Would love to meet you guys at a meet-and-greet and/or private tours. Thanks.

[quote name='weretired']Wonder if it might be possible to be dropped off at our hotel on Via Firenze near the Termini while you are in the Borghese or on the way if it makes more sense geographically.[/QUOTE]

Hello, we will be in a mini air conditioned bus with a private driver so we can drop you anyplace you like in Roma
What we know is that we will visit Galleria Doria Pamphilj first then any place you suggest and around 1Pm Villa Borghese
and then back to the ship.Lisa

Archived