Roll Call - Silver Cloud April 17, 2012 Monte Carlo - Monte Carlo

Emtbsam

[quote name='vml']Hello- Trying to follow this thread. Please let me know if there are 2 seats left for any private tours? We are Doug and Vicki from southern California, in our mid-fifties, and will be on our honeymoon. This will be our 4th cruise this year but 1st time on Silversea ever. Would love to meet you guys at a meet-and-greet and/or private tours. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes you should have read that I try like crazy to have a 8 persons group for the following tours , we only need 2 persons now:
Livorno to Firenze on 19th April departure 8AM the driver will drop us in the City and then take us back to the ship in the afternoon, price is 50 euros.
Livorno to Sienna and San Giminiano on 20th April departure time 8AM ,price is 67,50 euros.
On last day of the cruise: 24th April, for people who will stay in Roma or others who are lucky and spoiled enough to do a B to B , we will go from Civittavecchia to Roma , we will visit Galeria Doria Pamphilj and something else that we have to decide and then Galeria Borghese and then back to the ship, we can drop persons staying in Roma anytime in between, price is 50 Euros pp going back to the ship and 40 Euros for pp staying in Roma, entrance at the galerias/ museums and meals are of course NOT included.
So 2 cruisers would be very welcome to share those wonderful tours....
and weretired would be happy to know that we are 8 confirmed and I will be also happy not to have to advertise for these tours everyday....I also will be very very happy to have fun with all of you as we seems to be a pleasant group full of humor, Lisa

We may be interested in Siena. Please tell me how long a bus ride it is and what time you expect to be back on the ship. You can contact me directlly at [email]slective500@aol.com[/email]. Thanks much.

Vicki

[quote name='vml']We may be interested in Siena. Please tell me how long a bus ride it is and what time you expect to be back on the ship. You can contact me directlly at [email]slective500@aol.com[/email]. Thanks much.

Vicki[/QUOTE]

We are leaving tomorrow, we will meet everybody on board and have a chat, Lisa

[quote name='vml']Bon Voyage, Lisa!!! We are Doug and Vicki Marshall (as of Monday when we get married). Hope to meet you on board.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We are Bob & Victoria. Hope to see you on board.

[quote name='Emtbsam']We are Bob & Victoria. Hope to see you on board.[/QUOTE]

Hi Victoria

Hope u & Bob have a wonderful cruise on the Cloud. I'm off to Quito in the morning, my first stop before the Galapagos.:)

Cheers
Jennifer

[quote name='radiogal880']We just booked 1212 B and C...so very much looking forward to our second cruise with Silverseas! We are from Oregon, retired but young at heart! I'm 62 and my adorable husband is 71..a very young 71.[/QUOTE]
HI there. We are also on 1212b and looking for a couple to share a driver/guide for an Amalfi tour from Sorrento. Are you interested? This would be to Postiano, Pompeii, local lunch etc.

Hi Pomponnette,

We are boarding the Cloud on Tuesday April 24th. Please elaborate on your findings. We sailed on the Spirit last December and everything was wonderful. We also sailed on the Cloud in January 2011 and found it amazing. Curious to know what has changed.

Thank you. Perhaps we'll meet on the ship.

Kind regards,

ScottToronto

PS> Give my best wishes to Kinga (cruise consultant) and Mario (the pianist in the Panorama Lounge).

We got off in MC. Thought the biggest issues were the new menu, which was somewhat confusing, the fact that the exec chef and staff were strugling to get to grips with it, and a huge lack of a variety of fresh fruit. Almost no strawberries, blackberries, bananas or mangos at the breakfast buffet, just pineapple, melon, oranges and sometimes kiwi fruit.

We got off in MC. Thought the biggest issues were the new menu, which was somewhat confusing, the fact that the exec chef and staff were strugling to get to grips with it, and a huge lack of a variety of fresh fruit. Almost no strawberries, blackberries, bananas or mangos at the breakfast buffet, just pineapple, melon, oranges and sometimes kiwi fruit.

How was everything else ( service, wine, etc.)?

Archived